Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.22.2010

CVS: Updated Nivea Deal & Clearance EOB

Before Coupons:  $36.76, After Coupons:  $3.68 Money-maker (approx.)

I came across some unexpected deals today at CVS.  My store changes their prices over for Sunday on Saturday afternoon, so I was able to start my shopping for next week.

Nivea is an extra $1 off this week so the men's bodywash is $3.99, or just $.99 after the coupon!  I also received this coupon from the price scanner:  Save $3 off a $15 purchase of Hair Products/Hair Coloring. I used it toward the Nivea because it is for "hair" and body!

This is the deal scenario for the Nivea Men (I already used all my Nivea women's coupons, but the deal would be similar or better!)

Buy 5 Nivea Men's Body Wash @ $3.99 each = $19.95
Use 5 Nivea Men Coupons @ $3 each (-$15.00)
Use 1 $3/15 Hair Care CRT (-$3.00)
Pay $2, Get $5 in ECB
Final Price:  $3 Money-money maker!

I actually had 6 coupons and purchased 6 bodywashes, making my transaction a $2 money-maker.

I also spotted some great clearance items!  Nivea travel bodywashes, Essence of Beauty lip gloss and several other items were in a 90% off bin.  EOB lip glosses were 30 cents each.  I used a $1/1 CVS brand skin care CRT for that, making five lip glosses just $.50 total.  I could have used two of those CRTs, but I decided not to push my luck.  :)

These will make nice little gifts for my daughter's friends!  I am planning to snag a few more tomorrow.  There were quite a few left.

CVS: Updated Nivea Deal & Clearance EOBSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print
 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.