5.21.2010
FREE People Magazine ~First 500!
Hurry! I just received an email from FreeBiz Magazines with this exclusive offer. The first 500 people to sign up HERE will receive a TOTALLY FREE 3-month subscription to People Magazine! No credit cards required ~ no catch! People has been known to have a good coupon here and there, so I am heading to sign up now!
Posted by Michelle at 5/21/2010
Labels: Magazine Deals

6 comments:
Its not for the magazine copy that comes in the mail. Its for the People E-newsletter.
No, I just checked my email confirmation and it is for the paper subscription and an email newsletter. If all 500 are gone, then it might just be the email newsletter.
You will have to check carefully when you are signing up.
i've seen these free magazine ads and every time i try to sign up it asks the name of your business, how do you get around all that?
It said 3 months of the magazine & also signing up to receive the e-newsletter.
I use the name of the company I work for, with my home address. If you're a SAHM I'd make up a company name...Smith Inc. or whatever based on your last name.
thanks for the advice, but i tried to make up a company name and it wouldnt let me use it.
thanks for the advice but i already tried to use a fake business name and it wouldnt let me
Post a Comment