Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.17.2010

Ends Today: Sweet & Salty Snacks Giveaway

I have a great giveaway for you, just in time for Father's Day!  Does the man in your life have a sweet tooth, enjoy salty snacks, or maybe indulge in a bit of both from time to time?   We’d love for him to try three new General Mills products to satisfy those sweet and salty cravings sold exclusively at convenience stores:


Cocoa Puffs Treats Triple Chocolate: An indulgent cereal bar that combines the great taste of Cocoa Puffs cereal and chocolate into one decadent treat, Cocoa Puffs Treats Triple Chocolate is perfect for satisfying any sweet tooth.

Bugles Hot Buffalo: Need something salty with a bit of a kick? Look no further than Bugles Hot Buffalo Crisp Corn Snacks, which blends the taste of hot buffalo sauce with crispy corn Bugles.

Nature Valley Oats ‘N Dark Chocolate Crunchy Granola Bars: If you want the best of both worlds, give Nature Valley Oats ‘N Dark Chocolate Crunchy Granola Bars a try. These bars mix dark chocolate pieces, oats and crisp rice nuggets for a classic crunch and burst of whole grain goodness, making them a perfect natural snack that's high in fiber and protein, but low in saturated fat.

My husband was the official taste tester for this giveaway and HE LOVED it all!  Wanna win?

Giveaway
General Mills and MyBlogSpark are offering one lucky Dad (or Mom) a fabulous Sweet & Salty Prize Pack!  Enter to win a “Sweet and Salty” prize pack which includes a Nature Valley coffee travel mug and a Bugles t-shirt, as well as two samples of each snack!

How to Enter
You can enter this giveaway up to five times!  Make sure to leave a separate entry for each and include your email so that I can contact you if you are the winner.
  • Leave a comment in this post letting me know who in your family is deserving of a Sweet & Salty Snack Prize Pack.  Is it you?  Your Husband/Wife?  Your kids?  Your Dad?  AND WHY....
You can get extra entries by
  • Liking Money Saving Madness on Facebook, and leaving a comment letting me know you've done so.  If you are already a Fan, you get another entry!
  • Subscribing to this blog via email and/or Google reader.  Already a subscriber?  Let me know in your comment.
  • Blogging about this giveaway or shouting out the details of the giveaway on any social media platform with a link back to moneysavingmadness.com.
  • Grabbing my blog button for your blog and linking to it in the comments.
One winner will be randomly chosen on Monday, May17th!

Ends Today: Sweet & Salty Snacks GiveawaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

82 comments:

The Benson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Benson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Benson Family said...

i subscribe to your emails!! taken_62505@yahoo.com

The Benson Family said...

i follow you on facebook! taken_62505@yahoo.com

The Benson Family said...

my hubby needs this because he has been soo stressed by work and this would really perk him up! he's also a wonderful daddy! taken_62505@yahoo.com

Margie said...

I was originally going to say my husband...he has a full time job, is a wonderful dad/husband, and also works the farm we own. However, I just found out this morning that I'm expecting number two, so I'm going to be greedy and say I deserve it (or can I use the baby deserves it)! :)

tccsreading (at) yahoo (dot) com

Margie said...

I subscribe!

tccsreading (at) yahoo (dot) com

Margie said...

I am a facebook fan (like)!

thanks
tccsreading (at) yahoo (dot) com

Barb said...

I would like to win for myself! I need to eat a lot of small bites of snacks everyday since I'm diabetic. I like to try new flavors, a little of this & a little of that is perfect for me.

Barb said...

I follow your blog on facebook.

Barb said...

I follow your blog on facebook.

Michelle said...

My fiance deserves these to break up his long work day!

Michelle said...

I'm an fb fan!

Michelle said...

I also subscribe to your emails

Karen said...

The whole family deserves them :0

My kids have worked hard at school and hubbie and I both work hard too :)

Karen said...

I subscribe to your RSS feed

the thrifty ba said...

i deserve some sugar. i have been off for awhile now and i think i might hurt someone soon...
thethriftyba@yahoo.com

rudie2shoes said...

This prize package would be for me! I love salty and sweet. hehee

rudie2shoes said...

I'm already subbed to you thru google reader!

rudie2shoes said...

Posted your info on my blog! http://rudie2shoes-inc.blogspot.com/2010/05/money-saving-madness.html

Tara said...

My husband b/c I don't buy many salty snacks and he loves them!
huffychic@gmail.com

CJ said...

I desrve it because I work hard! I would love the Bugles shirt!
cjlampley (at) aol (dot) com

Unknown said...

I would like this and might even share it with the hubby!

Sunnie said...

I am an email subscriber
sunnie woodyplus2@msn.com

Sunnie said...

We all would probably share this.
sunnie woodyplus2@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I AM AN E-MAIL SUBSCRIBER. I THINK MY HUBBY DESERVES TO WIN BECAUSE HE HAS LOST 217 POUNDS AND HAS KEPT IT OFF FOR 2 YEARS. WE ARE SO PROUD OF HIM.
THERESA
DARLIN525@HUGHES.NET

Julie K said...

I am an email subscriber
julietom1991@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I believe my hubby deserves to win. He is such a hard worker that never complains about going to work everyday to support me and our 8 children. pen 4 dav 143 @ yahoo . com

Anonymous said...

I'am a subscriber of your blog. pen4 dav 143 @ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like you on facebook. pen 4 dav 143 @ yahoo .com

Michelle said...

I need this prize pack to help keep my sweet kids from turning salty when they are hungry and need a snack!

stephanie said...

We love the chocolate granola bars. Very yummy & not too sweet.

stephanie said...

I subscribe

steph said...

Would be great to have on hand for travel this summer.

slaubach said...

Love them thanks.email: s_laubach@yahoo.com

Brenda said...

I am going to be selfish and say I am deserving of this. I am coaching two softball teams right now and am constantly snacking. These treats would be great to keep at hand!

Wehaf said...

My boyfriend deserves this snack pack because whenever he shops he makes sure to get snacks for me but he doesn't always get them for himself. These would be just for him.

urchiken at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Definitely, my husband has the sweet tooth. Would love to surprise him, if I win this giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Oops! Forgot to leave my e-mail on the post that I just sent that said, Definitely, my husband has the sweet tooth.
Marz04(at)verizon(dot)net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via e-mail.

Marz04(at)verizon(dot)net

Anonymous said...

My husband says that this would be perfect for me because I am always so undecided about EVERYTHING!!! "I want popcorn.... no, maybe some chocolate.... nah, maybe chips?!). Personally, I think he wants me to win this because if I am eating something, that means I'm not TALKING!!! Thanks for the giveaway!!! Constance frugalistamommy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

E mail subscriber,too!!! Constance frugalistamommy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I'm also a facebook "liker"!!! Constance frugalistamommy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lori Sifuentes said...

My husband would love this. He loves snacks.

Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Lori Sifuentes said...

Facebook fan

Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com

Ana Maria S. said...

My husband is such a hardworking man and a wonderful daddy to our 3 kids aged 5, 4, and 20 months so he totally deserves this prize. :)

Anonymous said...

my dear husband has been working so hard...we're planning to move this summer and he's been doing tons of legwork for that and still working FT here...would love to share a treat w/ him!

~eunice b
rsmile2u @dejazzd .com

Anonymous said...

i tweeted!

~tigergal01
rsmile2u @dejazzd .com

Ana Maria S. said...

I'm a fan on Facebook! :)

Carolina Girl said...

My husband would love this snack pack! He works so hard to support us so I can stay home with the kids - he works one state away during the week, then travels home every weekend to be with us. So I think he deserves it :)

Carolina Girl said...

I am already a fan on facebook :)

Carolina Girl said...

I already subscribe to your email service.

Anonymous said...

My kids have been though a lot lately and they deserve a special prize.

Bonita12 said...

I would give the snacks to my husband although I would hide the chocolate ones as always and watch him search every cupboard when his craving hits! That's why he is deserving - puts up with me :)
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

Bonita12 said...

i'm an email subscriber
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

annalene said...

totally me! i haven't had a (good) snack in weeks.

thewideworldof (at) gmail (dot) com

Tonise said...

My husband deserves it because he lives on snacks@
-Tonise
baker211 at yahoo dot com

mb said...

I deserve it. I work hard and need a treat!
-monica
monicabozsik at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

My partner Scott is deserving of a Sweet & Salty Snack Prize Pack because he is always absolutely sweet and thoughtful -- I don't know what I'd do without his love and support in my life :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I already like Money Saving Madness on Facebook
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Already subscribed to Money Saving Madness by email
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

The Money Saving Madness button is already in my Blogroll, Buttons K - N
theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

Katy said...

My husband completely deserves this little treat. He just got finished with his chemo treatments last week. He has been in and out of the hospital for the past few months enduring chemo. He deserves to have a little pick me up snack!!! katy.horton@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My dad is deserving, he really steps in and helps with my young girls. He takes my oldest, 4, fishing and does all the fun stuff with her I just can't do.

coupon-girl@live.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your emails.

coupon-girl@live.com

Anonymous said...

You are liked on my Facebook.

coupon-girl@live.com

Nicki S. said...

My husband deserves a prize pack because I don't bother buying snacks for him anymore because he eats them too fast!
nickir18 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

and I like you on FB!

nickir18 at hotmail dot com

Me said...

My husband deserves this! he works 50+ hours a week at one job, then works at another job! plus taking care of the house and me and our 2 kids who are both under two!!

Anita said...

These sound wonderful! sajjw@comcast(dot)net

tracy said...

My hubby deserves it! rtaukerman at hotmail.com

The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

I've subscribed!

bintnizam@gmail.com

The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

I'm following you :)

bintnizam@gmail.com

The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

My husband was layed off over a year ago and has been such a help at home with our 2 toddlers. He'd love this!

bintnizam@gmail.com

The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

I have you on my google reader
bintnizam@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am a FB fan!!
otters39 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your emails!
psfamily03 at yahoo dot com

ashley said...

i deserve them!!!! i have been working so hard and am in of a treat!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll say my whole family would love this prize because we live in ND and it is FINALLY Spring here! Winters are LONG and we would use these snacks on our numerous picnics!!

sumi said...

We are taking a trip this summer, it will come handy for the whole family.
sumi.coupon@gmail.com

Christine said...

What a Great Giveaway!
This prize package would be for me and hubby!
We love salty and sweet.
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com

Christine said...

I'm a subscriber.
raceracegirl at yahoo dot com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.