I joined Groupon last month and have been getting emails with lots of great deals! Have you joined yet?
Each day, Groupon features an unbeatable deal on the best stuff to do, see, eat, and buy in your city. By promising businesses a minimum number of customers, Groupon gets you discounts you won't find anywhere else. It's "collective buying power!"
I like today's deal - how do I get it?
Just click "BUY" before the offer ends at midnight. If the minimum number of people sign up, they'll charge your card and send you a link to print your Groupon. If not enough people join, no one gets it (and you won't be charged), so invite your friends to make sure you get the deal!
JOIN GROUPON HERE. You will get an email each day with the daily deal. You never have to buy if the Groupon doesn't suit you. The great part for me is, I don't even have to open the email unless it is for something I think I'm interested in.
5.21.2010
Groupon: Daily Deals in Your City
Posted by Michelle at 5/21/2010
Labels: Member Programs
0 comments:
Post a Comment