Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.21.2010

Harris Teeter is Doubling Coupons Up to $1.98!

If you live near a Harris Teeter, you need to grab your coupons and RUN!  They are doubling coupons up to $1.98 now through May 25.  A $1 coupon will net you $2 off, and a $1.50 coupon will net you $3 off and so on!  That is huge savings and there's major potential to get lots of free items!

Thanks, Nikki!

Harris Teeter is Doubling Coupons Up to $1.98!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

JoshM said...

Even with the double coupons up to $1.98 the deals aren't that good. They mark their prices up, I rarely find a good deal. I'm sure there will be some free items, I'll have to go hunting tomorrow :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree with JoshM's comment. I went yesterday armed with coupons and pretty much the only thing that was free was the Sure. Everything else was ok at best. Maybe b/c I live on the East Coast prices are more expensive don't know.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.