Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.02.2010

HOT Deal: Buy a CVS Gift Card, Get One FREE!

CVS is again offering a great Gift Card promo!  Get a FREE $5 eGift card for every $25 you spend!  Purchase the gift cards online and print them at home! Go here to purchase yours!

Even though I don't spend a lot of out-of-pocket at CVS, I usually purchase these.  I use the card to pay just a few cents to a few dollars each trip until it is used.

Reward Terms and Details:
  • Give One, Get One For every $25 worth of eGift Cards purchased, the purchaser receives a $5 eGift Card.
  • Limited time offer.
  • You will receive one eGift Card based on your total purchase.
Amount → Reward
$25-$49 → $5.00
$50-$74 → $10.00
$75-$99 → $15.00
$100-$124 → $20.00
$125-$149 → $25.00
$150 → $30.00

Thanks, Minnesota Coupon Adventure!

HOT Deal: Buy a CVS Gift Card, Get One FREE!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Snoogums said...

Thanks for posting this! I did this beginning of the year. It was really nice to have extra $30 for the $150 order and had no trouble using the email printed gift card, even at the pharmacy. Awesome!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.