Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.10.2010

HOT! New $1/1 Bayer Coupon = FREE @ CVS


CVS has Bayer products on sale this week for $1 each.  Use the new $1/1 ANY Bayer Aspirin Product  (24ct or larger) coupon and get them FREE!! 

I have been snagging the low dose (32ct) for my mom, but these would make a great item for your donation box.  Many doctor's prescribe them for prevention of heart disease and more.

HOT! New $1/1 Bayer Coupon = FREE @ CVSSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I think it is the wrong link. It takes me to dove coupon.

Money SAving Madness said...

It is working now!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I picked up a couple of boxes of these yesterday with a couple of coupons I had sent to me from Bayer when I sent them a compliment email (arrived after my coupon folder got stolen...from my cart... GAH!) Can always use more tho as both my husband and I take one of these a day

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.