I don't know what has happened over at Swagbucks but I am loving it! I have really been hitting the big ones this week! I just scored 27 Swag Bucks! Yay!
All of these go into my account until I have enough to purchase Amazon Gift Cards. I purchase the gift cards and upload them, and when the codes are emailed to me (twice per month) I enter them into my account at Amazon. They will be safe there until I am ready to make my Christmas purchases.
Are you saving for Christmas with Swagbucks? Have you found any exciting ways to accumulate more Swag?
6 comments:
Actually hubby and I are using it to save for a computer as a Christmas present to each other. I have been doing the same thing, saving the swagbucks in amazon cards (did get a couple of referrals but not many :( ) Also get my credit card rewards, mypoints rewards and things like Toluna and lightspeed cashed out as Amazon cards. Currently I have just a touch over $350 in the amazon account since I started last november. Aim is to have $700-$800 by Christmas so it pays for 75% of the mac we want
Does any one know that if i have (2)$5 amazon gift card (1) $25 amazon gift card and several others.can i add all in amazon card.and i plan to buy laser printer so can i redeem them all in my one purchase.
@ketan2782, yes you can add all your cards to your amazon account and they will just add up. but add them to your account, don't let them sit on swagbucks account as they WILL expire there. But not in your amazon account.
And MSM, must be nice winning! I didn't win a single thing yesterday! :(
ketan
yes you can add them all to amazon.com when you are ready.
I didnt know you could save codes in your Amazon account. Thanks for the info!
Thanks everyone for help me.
Post a Comment