Kmart is again offering a $25 gift card when you transfer your prescription to Kmart! There are four printable coupons available HERE. They are good through 9/25/10!
My CVS accepts these as competitor's coupons! If you get a prescription filled each month you can go back and forth from Kmart to CVS to earn $100!

4 comments:
I noticed in my Kroger from Sunday's paper that now thru June 12th that Kroger is also offering a $25 gc for prescription transfer.
I love it when KMart has this offer!
Steph
I haven't had success in going "back and forth", since the offer is only good one time for "that prescription". At least they keep track in their system at CVS, of the history, and your "account".
ditto what poster above said...cvs will only do it one time per script. Also, winn dixie has these coupons.
My cvs said they quit taking comp. qpons as of may. has anyone used a coupn at cvs recently
Post a Comment