Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.20.2010

New $1/1 Edwards Singles Coupon


This is the direct link:  Edwards Singles Facebook Coupon--Hopefully this will work for everyone.

There is a brand new $1/1 Edwards coupon avialable HERE.  The Edwards Singles are just slightly over $2 for a two pack at Walmart.  If you haven't tried them, you should!  They are oh, so yummy!

*I am away from my printer, so let me know if this coupon is different than what is described above.*

New $1/1 Edwards Singles CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Momma_S said...

The link is telling me I've already printed it although I haven't. What is the direct link?

Anonymous said...

I was told the same thing - that I already printed it (but I haven't)

Money Saving Madness said...

I added the direct link to the post. Thanks for letting me know it wasn't working!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.