Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.26.2010

New $2.50/3 Huggies Wipes Coupon

There is a brand new $2.50/3 Huggies Wipes coupon available HERE.  This is not quite as good as the $2/2 Huggies Wipes Coupon, however it might make a great deal at CVS if you have the right coupons.

So far, I have gotten two $2/1 Huggies wipes CVS coupons from the scanner.  If you have three of those, here is the deal:

3 Huggies Wipes Tubs @ $3.49 Each = $10.47
Use 3 $2/1 CRT coupons
Use $2.50/3 Huggies Printable
Pay $1.97 for all three!

New $2.50/3 Huggies Wipes CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep scanning, but I'm only getting $1 off CVS haircare and $1/2 CVS candy/cookies. :( I want the wipes coupon!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.