Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.20.2010

Rite Aid: Possible FREE Tugaboos Diapers

Rite Aid sent out a press release today announcing a  new $1 Tugaboos Diaper coupon found inside the Tugaboos trial packs that sell for $1 each.  I haven't seen the actual coupon, however if it is as described, you should be able to purchase another trial size pack of diapers with the coupon!  You should receive another $1/1 coupon to roll again and again!

Thanks, Mojo Savings!

Rite Aid: Possible FREE Tugaboos DiapersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

3 comments:

Claire said...

apparently there's also a video about them where you can get $1 after watching. i've never done their videos, but if there's no size restrictions, maybe we could use the $1 from the video to buy that first pack?

Money Saving Madness said...

Great idea!! Has anyone printed that coupon?

Monique said...

I believe the VV q is only good on the jumbo packs, but I have used the $1 q from the trial packs to buy another trial with no problems... Plus when I use my wellness it gives me the 10% off ($.89) so small overage using the $1 q

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.