Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.04.2010

Starbucks: 1/2 Price Frappuccino May 7-16

May 7th - May 16th, Starbucks will be featuring their NEW Frappuccino's at HALF PRICE during their HAPPY HOUR - 3pm - 5pm!

Oh do those look good!  Be sure to take advantage of the Starbucks Rewards Program.



Thanks, Clippin with Carie!

Starbucks: 1/2 Price Frappuccino May 7-16SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont know how many more frappes I can handle after all the free ones i got from mcdonalds. I had atleast 4 a week. they are 450 calories each....oh my.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.