There are two inserts scheduled for this Sunday. Look for a Smartsource and a Redplum in your Sunday paper. View the full list of coupons found in both inserts HERE.
If your region is no longer receiving the Redplum or Smartsource, or you just want to make your life easier, I HIGHLY recommend Capri Services - a whole insert service. Kim has the best price I have found, plus she is very reliable and easy to work with. Email her at capriservices09 at gmail.com for more details.
Here are the best coupons I see for 5/23/10:
Redplum
Advil - 20 ct or larger $1.00/1 (7/31/10)
Breyers Smooth & creamy Bars or Sandwiches - 6ct carton any variety $1.00/1 (6/20/10)
Smucker’s Jam, Jelly, Preserves or Fruit Spread $1.00/1 (8/31/10)
Starbucks Ice Cream $1.00/1 pint (6/20/10)
Starbucks new Coffee-Free Ice Cream $1.25/1 pint (6.20/10)
Smartsource
Butterball Deli Meat 1 pound .75/1 (6/30) *DND5
Raid Max Bug Barrier Starter $3.00/1 (7/17)
Palmolive Pure+Clear or Pure+Caring Dish Liquid, 20oz 75/1 (6/12)
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk $1.00/1 (8/31)
Tuscan Over the Moon Milk 64oz $1.00/1 (7/31)
0 comments:
Post a Comment