Check your Swagbucks toolbar for a "rewarding message"! Hurry, the code is only good through 9pm est.
Is Swagbucks a foreign language to you? Swagbucks currency converts easily to US DOLLARS. Just use Swagbucks.com to search the web and you'll randomly earn points or "Swag Bucks". 450 Swag Bucks easily converts to $5 Amazon CASH!
Sign up HERE to earn your first 30 Swag Bucks, then find the "rewarding message" after you download the Swagbucks toolbar.
Just seconds after posting this I searched and won 21 Swagbucks. I think this has to be one of the largest I have won on a regular day without a code. Whooo Hooo!

2 comments:
I searched and won 30 Swagbucks!!!!
I do get those messages but I can't seem to figure out where I am supposed to enter the code.
The other day was a snl bettywhite code. I went to the snl site and couldn't find a thing. I went back to swags and couldn't find anything there either. any ideas?
Post a Comment