Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

5.17.2010

Women's Sketchers Shoes Just $16.95!

If you are in need of new shoes, 6pm.com may just have your deal!  Women's Sketchers are just $16.95!  Choose from sneakers, wedges, slides, sandals, boots and more!

Men's Sketchers start at $24.95!  You just can't beat those prices!  Shipping is only $6.95.

I am a Sketchers fan and haven't owned any other brand of shoe in quite a while.  These deals are unheard of!  The shoes pictured above are regularly $64.95 and you 'might' be able to get them on sale for $40 at the mall with a great sale, so don't pass this up!

Thanks, Save the Coupons!

Women's Sketchers Shoes Just $16.95!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love this deal! I love skechers...and I bought myself and my husband a pair for $50 with shipping! Don't forget that both ebates.com and shopathome.com offer cash back!

Anonymous said...

I was able to get these last night. I got two pair since the price was so good! I will have new shoes to use after the first pair is worn out!

And I paid less than I would have paid for one pair!

Love the shopping deals!

Aimee

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.