Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.12.2010

CVS: Another FREE $2 ECB!





= $2 ECB!



Reader Josh let me know that yet another FREE $2 Extra Buck is printing at the magic coupon machine at CVS!  I went today to find out and sure enough,  presto!  The wording is a little strange ~ It states $ExtraBuck (up to $2), but I used mine in today's transaction and $2 came off my purchase.

I was able to get the first one that was available and still got this one!

What a great freebie!  Thanks, Josh!

CVS: Another FREE $2 ECB!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This printed for me last night as well. The manager on duty said it was because I had recently joined the Diabetes Program.

Amy said...

Yep that is what it is for... when you scanned the coupon in their ad to get a % back on diabetes purchases (I got the ECB today and I had scanned the coupon when I did a monitor deal a few months ago)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.