Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.25.2010

CVS: FREE Wheat Thins

Visit the Facebook Wheat Thins page for a $1 off ANY box of Wheat Thins coupon.  CVS has the small boxes on sale this week for $1, so they're FREE after this coupon!  Just click on "Crunch Den" then scroll down to "Crunch for Less".

The coupon wasn't printing for me on my laptop, so let me know if you were able to get it!

Also, I was able to use some $1/1 8-oz + Nabisco peelies I had in my binder on the Fig Newtons this week, also making them FREE.  You may have that coupon too!

Thanks, Amy!

CVS: FREE Wheat ThinsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Amy said...

I printed 2 on my laptop but it took forever, and now I am waiting for my desktop to print (it shows the printer icon but its still sitting there)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.