Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.21.2010

CVS & Rite Aid: Upcoming Deal on Aveeno Products

Well I could kick myself, because I really wanted to do the Windex deal at CVS, and forgot to print the coupons.  They are now gone.   I will be printing these coupons to prepare for this deal!

There is currently a $10.00 rebate when you buy $25.00 in Aveeno products. Starting 06/27, there will be $10 ECB wyb $25 worth of Aveeno products at CVS!

Buy (2) Aveeno Shampoo or Conditioner $6.49 ea.
Buy (1) Aveeno Styler $6.49 ea.
Buy (1) Aveeno Body Wash $5.99 ea.
Total $25.46

Use (2) $1.50/1 Aveeno Shampoo or Conditioner Printable
Use (1) $1.50/1 Aveeno Styler Printable
Use (1) $1.00/1 Aveeno Product in 06/20 SS
Total $19.96 OOP
Get $10. ECB
Submit $10 Rebate
Free after Rebate!

Starting 06/27 there will be a $2.00 in ad coupon for Aveeno for Rite Aid. If you have not done the skincare SCR -
Buy (2) Aveeno Lotion $7.49
Buy (1) Aveeno Suncare $11.99
Total: 26.97

Use $2.00/2 Aveeno Lotion Printable
Use $2.00/1 Aveeno Suncare Printable
Use (2) $2.00/1 in ad coupon
Use $5.00/$25.00 Video Values Coupon
Total $13.97
Get $10.00 Skincare Rebate SCR
Submit $10 Rebate
Free + Overage

Thanks, For the Mommas!

CVS & Rite Aid: Upcoming Deal on Aveeno ProductsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

MPURCELL said...

How did you get the 2/1 Aveno Coupon on coupons.com? I can't see it...

Rebalou said...

Please let me know if I'm missing something - the fine print on Rite Aid's rebate states the $25 on skincare must be AFTER all coupons have been applied. I'd been hoping to "double dip" on rebates w/both the Aveeno and Rite Aid $10 off $25 deals, but it now looks like Rite Aid is a "no go" since I don't intend to spend $25 on skincare after coupons. Please let me know if I'm reading this wrong.... Thanks.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.