Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.28.2010

CVS: Xtra Detergent $.50 after Coupon

If your CVS has Xtra detergent on sale for $1.50 this week and you have the $1/1 Xtra coupon from the 6/6 SS, you can score $.50 bottles of detergent!  Some areas got the $1/1 coupon and others did not.

I usually take advantage of cheap detergent deals even if it is an off brand.  I'll use it for items like rugs in place of my good detergents.

Thanks, Who Said Nothing In Life is FREE!

CVS: Xtra Detergent $.50 after CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks! I use this brand a lot

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.