Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.13.2010

FREE Mott's Medley Juice & $3/30 Publix Coupon


If you receive your Sunday newspaper in Spanish, look for a $3/30 Publix coupon stuck to the front cover!

Publix also has Mott's Medley Juice for FREE after coupons this week!  I might just be hot and thirsty, but these look yummy!

Motts Medleys B1G1 Free
Use the $1/1 or $.50/1 Motts Medleys, 46oz any flavor coupon (depending on your region) 6/13 SS
Stack with $1/1 Publix Summer Savings store coupon
Final Price:  Free Motts, plus overage (if your store allows).

Thanks, The Prudent Patron!

FREE Mott's Medley Juice & $3/30 Publix CouponSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love new product s because there are always coupons but seems like the manufacturers use new products as an oppurtunity to decrease the ozs!
Now motts juice went from 64 ozs to 46 ozs ???
Come on. I am protesting and wont be pruchasing this product for that reason. The same reason why I boycotted bryers icecream!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.