Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

6.16.2010

*Update: Free Rash Guard after $10 Coupon from bTrendie

bTrendie has changed the guidelines for the joining their deal site.  You now must be invited by someone who is currently a member.  If you are interested in checking out the site for FREE, just send me an email and I will invite you to join via email from their site.  You will receive a $10 code with the invitation.  I have ordered from them, and have found their deals to be very impressive even without the $10 code! 

If you are new to bTrendie.com, you can register at their website to receive coupon for $10 off any purchase.  Today's dealis a UV Rash Guard for just $8.99!  Use the $10 code to get it FREE and just pay shipping!

I purchased from them a few months ago and was very impressed!

Thanks, Who Said Nothing In Life is FREE!

*Update: Free Rash Guard after $10 Coupon from bTrendieSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

je said...

I went to their website and you have to have an invitation code to join. Do you have one?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.