Catherines is offering another HOT coupon code! Right now,through July 15, you can save $15 on a purchase of $20 at Catherines.com using coupon code 777004847 at checkout..
They are having a sale on accessories BOGO 50% off. Shipping is a flat $7, but is FREE if you choose in-store pick-up at Catherines or any of their partner stores: Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, or Cacique!
Shop through ShopAtHOme to get 3% cash back!
Thanks, Bucktown Bargains!
6.16.2010
HOT Catherine's $15 off $20 Coupon
HOT Catherine's $15 off $20 CouponPosted by Michelle at 6/16/2010
Labels: Store Deals
4 comments:
YAY I got 2 pairs of really pretty earrings for total of $6.47!!! Gonna pick them up at my Lane Bryant store...awesome price for earrings that normally would have cost me $28.00 ;) They have some cute tops that are on clearance between $8.98 & $9.98 but would have had to buy 3 to get past the $20 mark so that would have ended up being around $14.XX, not bad but glad to settle on the earrings!
Loved this ~ I don't wear their sizes but I used it for accessories and got a great scarf for $5 and am doing in-store pick-up at my local fashion bug. Now my secret pal xmas gift for work is done wayyyyy early!
I can't get the code to work, it says it can't be applied to this order. Has the code already expired? Any help woud be appreciated. I tried it on a regular price item, two items and a clearance all different times and it gave me the same message each time.
code will not work for me.
Post a Comment