Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.02.2010

Ends Today: Deluxe Coupon Clutch Binder System Giveaway

A few months ago I decided that my system of carrying coupons needed an overhaul. I took a look on Ebay and searched the internet. I spent a day out shopping for a binder that had all the components of an organized, yet stylish coupon system I found nothing that was quite what I had in mind. I was ready to "invent" the ultimate coupon binder when I happened upon The Coupon Clutch. I nearly fell over because The Coupon Clutch is EXACTLY what I had envisioned!

What is the Coupon Clutch?


The Coupon Clutch is a binder system wrapped in stylish fabric to make it look like a tote. Straps allow you to carry it like a purse, but inside the eye appealing tote is room for a deluxe binder system! In fact, this system will hold over 3,000 coupons!

The Coupon Clutch is handmade and features a soft, padded outer cover and two interior pockets. This oversized coupon organizer is a must for the serious couponer!


There are three (3) options for this system, one to fit every budget:

  • You can purchase the pattern, download it immediately and make this awesome organizer yourself. You'll add your own binder and pages inside. The downloadable pattern is just $7.95.
  • You can also purchase the finished Coupon Clutch without the binder and pages. The tote alone is $29.95 plus shipping (shipping depends on where you live).
  • Or purchase the Coupon Clutch Organizer System with the Deluxe Binder and Insert Pages for $49.95 plus shipping. This includes the stylish tote, plus 8 tabbed dividers, 3 Plastic Binder Pockets, 11 Three Pocket Pages, 11 Six Pocket Pages, 18 Nine Pocket Pages, a  5-page Instruction Booklet
The Giveaway:

Denise over at The Coupon Clutch is giving one of my readers The Coupon Clutch Organizer System with the Deluxe Binder and Insert Pages shipped FREE to your home! You'll get everything mentioned above, plus you'll get to choose your color! How awesome is that? This is valued at over $50!

How to Enter:

Enter multiple times the following ways:
  1. Head over to The Coupon Clutch website and take a look at all the different designs that are available. Choose the one you'd like to have if you were the winner. Come back and leave your choice in the comments with your email -in case you are the winner.
  2. Grab my NEW button for your blog. Leave me a link to it and leave a comment letting me know you have it, along with your email.
  3. Follow me on Twitter or Facebook or Tweet about this giveaway, then come back to let me know. Provide your email.  You can follow by clicking the links at the top of the page.
  4. Subscribe to my blog via emails or through a feed. Leave me a comment letting me know you have done so for another entry. Leave your email.
  5. Blog about this awesome giveaway! Leave me a link to your post in the comments.
This giveaway will end on July 2nd. Good Luck!

Ends Today: Deluxe Coupon Clutch Binder System GiveawaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

367 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilac and Blue Paisley on Brown
sheena_coleen@hotmail.com

BekkiBoo aka tubelessstl said...

Oh my gosh, i was just going to go buy this one.

Giraffe with Red Trim Coupon Clutch Binder

twogoots @ yahoo.com

Coley said...

I'd love the kiwi and chocolate squares clutch!

coley.savings@yahoo.com

Coley said...

I subscribe via Feedburner.

coley.savings@yahoo.com

Coley said...

Follower on FB!

coley.savings@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

I would LOVE the Brown and Blue Paisley Coupon Clutch Binder (o:

Stephanie said...

I follow you on Facebook (o:

Stephanie said...

I am sharing this on Facebook (o:

A and H said...

OOOOhhh I'd love the Candy Pink and black one!
potatogirl2@hotmail.com

A and H said...

I "like" you on facebook!
potatogirl2@hotmail.com

A and H said...

I subscribe to your awesome site (as well as having you as a tab at the top of my browser!) =)
potatogirl2@hotmail.com

Karen said...

Tourquoise and Chocolate polka dots

Anonymous said...

Giraffe with red trim
dana2080@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Kiwi and Chocolate Squares is my favorite.
afunmom@msn.com

Alesia said...

Thanks for the giveaway. I like the turquoise and kiwi stripes.

momof2cuteredheads @ hotmail . com

Roberta said...

I would love to have one of these. I really like the Turquoise and Chocolate Polka Dots Coupon Clutch Binder. I am outgrowing my curent system (a box with enevelopes). Thanks for the chance to win.

rant84@hotmail.com

Sandi said...

Oh the excitment!!! I really like the turquoise & kiwi stripes. Fashionable yet won't show the dirt from all the use it wil get. Thanks!!

misst007@sbcglobal.net

Sandi said...

I follow you on FB. I check your site before I go into any store. Thanks for a great giveaway.

misst007@sbcglobal.net

Me said...

pink and chocolate polka dot!

gingerbecker@yahoo.com

Alison said...

I would love to win the Blue and Brown Paisley!
arloalison@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

love the kiwi and chocolate squares. i currently use envelopes so this would be awesome.
deejraj@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Turquise and Kiwi Stripes for me!
junkjenn@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i follow you on fb, also.
junkjenn@yahoo.com

Sarah G said...

I'd like the Turquoise and Chocolate Polka Dots Coupon Clutch Binder!

hawaiismn(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah G said...

I'm following you on Twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/hawaiismn/status/16399500875

hawaiismn(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah G said...

I'm a subscriber, via Google Reader.

hawaiismn(at)gmail(dot)com

rose said...

I love the brown and blue paisley.

dina said...

The turquoise and chocolate polka dots is my favorite!

dina_swanson@yahoo.com

Rachelle R said...

i really like the giraffe print!

Rachelle R
rreyes62682@yahoo.com

Jenna said...

Pink and chocolate polka dots!!

jennamanning@hotmail.com

Jenna said...

I follow you on Facebook!

jennamanning@hotmail.com

Jenna said...

I subscribe to your blog!

jennamanning@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Candy Pink and black one -
mmartin69@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Candy Pink and black one

follow on babymakes3@walla.com

Anonymous said...

I would love the Turquoise and Chocolate Polka Dots Coupon Clutch Binder

brandi
flirty31 at hotmail dot com

Jennie said...

I love the Brown and Blue Paisley!

gringirl84@aol.com

Jennie said...

I am a fan on facebook!!

gringirl84@aol.com

Jennie said...

I am subscribed to your blog through email!

gringirl84@aol.com

kellymcclin said...

oh my gosh!! i am so excited about this! This is amazing! I would love the Turquoise and Kiwi Stripes Coupon Clutch Binder.
shadowbxr21@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

kiwi&chocolatesquares.iloveminneapolis@yahoo.com

Juliana said...

Juliana Wade:
I like the Kiwi and Chocolate Squares Coupon Clutch Binder

nulie87@hotmail.com

Juliana said...

Juliana Wade
I follow you on Facebook

Juliana said...

I subscribe via Google Reader
nulie87@hotmail.com

melanie said...

I would love the candy pink & black binder!

jrnmelmel@yahoo.com

melanie said...

I would love the candy pink & black one.

I follow on FB!
jrnmelmel@yahoo.com

melanie said...

I would love the candy pink & black one.

I get your emails!
jrnmelmel@yahoo.com

Shari said...

I love the pink and chocolate!

thecloutierfamily@gmail.com

Stacy said...

Green Paisley! Danamo13@comcast.net

Nicki S. said...

I love the zebra print. I'd be worried aobut it getting funky over time, but it's too cute. It's worth the risk. Ha. nickir18 at hotmail dot com

Karyn said...

Love the Kiwi and Chocolate Squares Coupon Clutch Binder!

karene at southern dot edu

Honey said...

I love the green paisley coupon clutch!
khwoods@gmail.com

Honey said...

I have your new button (which by the way I love) on my blog:
http://khwoodsfamily.blogspot.com
khwoods@gmail.com

Honey said...

I follow you on Facebook
khwoods@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I love the Pink and Chocolate Polka Dots Coupon Clutch Binder.

Unknown said...

I follow you on facebook auntinpcola@yahoo.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

all black coupon cluth. I like the basic color, and matches with evrything
ndtw8@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I have just subscribed to you via email.
ndtw8@yahoo.com

Christy said...

I like the Green Paisley.
nelsonfamily07@yahoo.com

Christy said...

I like the green paisley and subscribe to your emails.
nelsonfamily07@yahoo.com

Christy said...

Follow you on Facebook and love the green paisley.
nelsonfamily07@yahoo.com

Snoogums said...

Kiwi and Chocolate Squares is more my taste. Thanks for allowing me to participate in the giveaway.

amazec@yahoo.com

Pamela M. said...

I would love the Green Paisley Coupon Clutch Binder!

Pamela M. said...

I subscribe to your blog in my Google reader.

Elizabeth said...

I would love the kiwi and chocolate squares!!!

Elizabeth said...

I forgot to leave my email! I would like the kiwi and chocolate squares. I follow your blog on Google reader. frugalblondes(at)gmail(dot)com.

cham said...

i like the look of 'Giraffe with red trim'

chamsave@ymail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love the Green Paisley Coupon Clutch Binder

souvlaki002@comcast.net

Missy said...

Such a tough decision! I think I'd like the zebra print but they're all so pretty! missyjreed (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Anonymous said...

I would choose the turquoise and chocolate polka dots! Super cute! I would love to win! Thanks for the chance!

mypatzer@yahoo.com

Andrew Family said...

Green Paisley
carrieandrew@hotmail.com

Andrew Family said...

I am a facebook follower as well!

FruGal08 said...

I'm loving the Green Paisley! frugal08 [at] gmail [dot] com

FruGal08 said...

I've subbed to you thru google reader already!

FruGal08 said...

I've posted a blog with your giveaway! http://frugal08.blogspot.com/2010/06/money-saving-madness-coupon-clutch.html

Edwards Girls said...

The pink chocolate polka dots is super cute!
Jeanette
edwardsfam6@gmail.com

Edwards Girls said...

Got your new button on my blog!
http://whatifedmyfamilytoday.blogspot.com/

Jeanette
edwardsfam6@gmail.com

Edwards Girls said...

Now "Liking" you on facebook! :)

Jeanette
edwardsfam6@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the brown/blue paisley one.
Dunivon@comcast.net

Chrystal said...

I like the Black Coupon Clutch Binder.

chrystaljns (at) gmail (dot) com

Chrystal said...

Follow on Twitter- @chryskay

chrystaljns (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

i NEED the brown and blue paisley one! thanks! beth
goodvariety@yahoo.com

Toya said...

This is a awesome, give away. I recently started coupon shopping and I'm becoming so overwelled with trying to find a way to organize all my coupons I would love to win. I'd get the black. This is a really great idea!!

sunshinegirl6929@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

I love the turquoise and kiwi stripes!! so cute!!
mark_9_35@yahoo.com

Mallory said...

I love the giraffe with red trim print. They are all so cute though! Thanks for the giveaway!

cutiemae14@aol.com

Toya said...

Now following you on facebook

sunshinegirl6929@hotmail.com

Sarah said...

I need this! my binder is only attached by one screw now. I suppose that's good that it's so heavy it's got a lot of coupons in it!
I would choose the turquoise and brown dots.
Thanks for this opportunity!

Anonymous said...

I love the brown and pink polka dotted one that is pictured.

Alison M.
avon2003@columbus.rr.com

Stephanie said...

I would love the Brown and Blue Paisley Coupon Clutch Binder! ashcraftsteph@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

I posted about it here!

http://savvysavingstucson.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-for-coupon-clutch.html

ashcraftsteph @ yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

I'm subscribed through google reader

ashcraftsteph@ yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

New fan on facebook

ashcraftsteph @ yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

just tweeted about it!

ashcraftsteph @ yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

kiwi and chocolate one is my favorite

Katelyn G said...

I like the black or the brown and blue paisley

graves(dot)katelyn(at)yahoo(dot)com

Katelyn G said...

I am a facebook follower

graves(dot)katelyn(at)yahoo(dot)com

Unknown said...

I like the black one.

Anonymous said...

The green and brown paisley or lilac and blue paisley!

csbailey@charter.net

Anonymous said...

I'm a subscriber!

Coupon said...

Pink and Chocolate Polka Dots
couponqueen89@yahoo.com

stephanie said...

Giraffe with Red. I'm stepping out.

steph5acg@cox.net

Veronica said...

I would love to have their Brown and Blue Paisley Coupon Clutch Binder. Thanks for a great giveaway :)

Veronica said...

I am an E-mail subscriber, Thanks!

Amber Schmidt said...

I have been in love with the Brown and Blue Paisley for a while but have been pinching my pennies to save up for one!! I hope I win!!!!

Amber
schmidt.amber@kentuckystudio.com

Anonymous said...

LEOPARD print, bcuz when I am couponing I have intense concentration, cat like reflexes, am "on the prowl" and ready to "pounce" on all of the great deals!!! Constance frugalistamommy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

grateful subscriber! Constance frugalistamommy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Mean Mommy said...

I don't know! I don't know! How can I pick just one? Turquoise and chocolate polka dots? Lilac and Blue paisley? They're all so beautiful...why don't I have three heads?

(cornaby at cox dot net)

Anonymous said...

Turquoise and Chocolate Polka Dots Coupon Clutch Binder is so cute. Thanks for the chance.

katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.

Anonymous said...

subscriber. Thanks for the chance.

katie_mmartin at yahoo dot com.

shirley said...

I like the Green Paisley Coupon Clutch Binder.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

shirley said...

I am a Facebook fan.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

shirley said...

I subscribe to email.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

Lori Dunivon said...

I really like the blue/brown paisley one
Dunivon@comcast.net

Shannon said...

Kiwi and chocolate squares.
stvanover@windstream.net

Shannon said...

I follow on facebook.
stvanover@windstream.net

Shannon said...

I am an email subscriber.
stvanover@windstream.net

Anonymous said...

I like the one with Pink and Chocolate Polka Dots

kerodge1@hotmail.com

julie k said...

I am an email subscriber

julietom1991@yahoo.com

kelly said...

I follow you on Facebook

Like the green paisley

mkandmj at msn dot com

kelly said...

Pink and chocolate

subscribed via email

mkandmj at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

Pink and Chocolate polka dots
horsemom09@windstream.net

erricaalisa said...

I would love to own this if I dont win I may just by me one. My favorite is the Zebra Print

erricaalisa@gmail.com

Tracy said...

I've been waiting for someone to have this as a giveaway. The creator of the clutch has such beautiful choices. I think I'd like the turquoise and chocolate polka dots binder curryalways2000@hotmail.com

Rachel said...

Love these!!! Lots!!

Giraffe w/ red trim!! :-)

tomgoodson@verizon.net!

THANKS

Kaelie said...

This could make shopping a little easier! My fave is the Turquoise and Kiwi Stripes Coupon Clutch Binder. Thanks for the opportunity!
dfessler@i2k.net

Tara said...

Turquoise and Kiwi Stripes Coupon Clutch Binder
huffychic@gmail.com

Laura said...

I'd like the Turquoise and Kiwi Stripes Coupon Clutch Binder.

Laura said...

I follow on Twitter @couponlover16.

Jennifer said...

I am a subsriber, thanks!

jmlyons@fuse.net

Jennifer said...

I really like the green paisley, I love your blog!

jmlyons@fuse.net

Cherise Nielson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cherise Nielson said...

love the kiwi and chocolate squares

nielanut@yahoo.com

Cherise Nielson said...

email subscriber

Cherise Nielson said...

facebook liker

The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

I love the Green Paisley print

bintnizam@gmail.com

The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

i follow you on twitter

bintnizam@gmail.com

The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

im your facebook fan!

bintnizam@gmail.com

The Muslim Wife's Kitchen said...

i read you thru google reader!

bintnizam@gmail.com

Ann PS said...

I would pick the brown and blue paisley! Thank you!
aparkshin at yahoo.com

Ann PS said...

I subscribe to your emails.
aparkshin at yahoo.com

Ann PS said...

I subscribe to your emails!
aparkshin at yahoo.com

StacyC said...

I love the Candy Pink and Black one... Thanks for the chance....

scandrc11@yahoo.com

StacyC said...

I have your button on my sidebar Here

StacyC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
StacyC said...

I follow you on FB and Twitter

scandrc11@yahoo.com

StacyC said...

I subscribe via email...


scandrc11@yahoo.com

Cortney said...

Oh my goodness, I just have to get my hands on the giraffe with red Coupon Clutch. Too cute!
cortneygrandon@yahoo.com

Cambria said...

I love the pink and black paisley! It is so cute!

cam8724@yahoo.com

Cambria said...

I also subscribe to your blog via emails! Thanks for all you do!

cam8724@yahoo.com

kara said...

I love the green paisley clutch!

Anonymous said...

Would love the pink and chocolate polka dot one!

starr61001@yahoo.com
melissa

Audrey said...

I discovered this blog few months ago, I am an addict now !!!
I am a fan on facebook and subscribed to your blog via email.

I LOVE the Candy Pink and Black Coupon Clutch Binder, so cute !!!
Please make me win :)

misspink_4@hotmail.com

It's the wife said...

I like the Giraffe with Red Trim.

thecitygirl74@gmail.com

It's the wife said...

I subscribe via google reader.

thecitygirl74@gmail.com

Alicia said...

I really like the Brown and Blue Paisley Coupon Clutch Binder.
aday@alcatel-lucent.com

Unknown said...

Definitely Green Paisley
smithfreebies (at) gmail.com

Anonymous said...

The pink and chocolate polka dot is adorable!
tmf2ta(at)yahoo(dot)com
Angelique

Unknown said...

Kiwi and Chocolate Squares Coupon Clutch Binder!
curlytop46561@yahoo.com

Jenn said...

I really like the Kiwi & Chocolate Squares Coupon Clutch. jrosencr@gmail.com

Jenn said...

I subscribe to your emails and read them daily. jrosencr@gmail.com

Jenn said...

I blogged about this give-away http://www.savvycouponer.com/savvycouponer/Default.aspx. jrosencr@gmail.com

Jenn said...

I follow you on Facebook. jrosencr@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i love your blog,thanks for all your help.

fancy_1i@yahoo.com

Karen said...

Turquoise and Chocolate Polka Dots

keroppi_737@hotmail.com

Karen said...

Turquoise and Chocolate Polka Dots

keroppi_737@hotmail.com

Beckeesdeals said...

If I won I would probably choose the pink and chocolate polka dot one.

beckeesdeals @ gmail.com

Beckeesdeals said...

I follwo you on facebook.

beckeesdeals @ gmail.com

Beckeesdeals said...

I get your emails.

beckeesdeals @ gmail.com

Jank1114 said...

I love the giraffe print! But would love to have any of the prints!
jank1114@gmail.com

Brenda M Adair said...

I like the kiwi and chocolate squares clutch. I normally use 2 receipe boxes for all my coupons. This would be a useful item for me. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Would love to have any style, these look fabulous!!!

chasidylittle@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Green Paisley Coupon Clutch Binder is my favorite.

jjsbev (at) cox. net

Anonymous said...

candy pink and black is my favorite.. Thanks for the givaway. My email id is kayes12@gmail.com

Tracy said...

green paisley for me! rtaukerman @ hotmail.com

Kathie M said...

I love the Turquoise and Chocolate Polka Dots Coupon Clutch Binder!

Kathie M said...

Left a tweet...
http://twitter.com/navywifetill02/status/16508271698

Kathie M said...

I get your e-mails
navywifetill2002 @ yahoo

Deb said...

I love the turquoise and kiwi stipe binder!
savingmoney101@msn.com

Deb said...

I follow you on FB!
savingmoney101@msn.com

Deb said...

I receive your e-mail updates.
savingmoney101@msn.com

Ceci said...

I like the green paisley!

Ceci said...

I follow on facebook

cecirnld@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

love the green paisley...thanks so much for your blog and the chance to win...
duanejenchock@msn.com
Thanks

Jennifer said...

I love the Turquoise and Kiwi Stripes!

Jennifer said...

I also subscribe to your feed.

Anonymous said...

I like the green paisley
scottandjuliel@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower on facebook.
scottandjuliel@yahoo.com

Monique said...

These are sooo cute awesome giveaway!! I would love the turquoise and chocolate polka dot one.

ms_eeyore6380@yahoo.com

Monique said...

I also subscribe to your email

ms_eeyore6380@yahoo.com

Gloria said...

This would be perfect! The chocolate and kiwi squares

grandmatoo3@rocketmail.com

Gloria said...

I aslso subscribe to your emails

grandmatoo3@rocketmail.com

janice0 said...

Would love to have the leopard print. This looks great! My small holder just doesn't cut it any more!

Deb said...

I highlighted this giveaway on my blog: http://savingmoney-101.blogspot.com/2010/06/giveaway-coupon-clutch.html

savingmoney101@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I liked you on Facebook
tinad609@hotmail.com

Nicole said...

My favorite is the turquoise & chocolate polka dot!
Pick me!!!
nhumes90@hotmail.com

Nicole said...

I follow via e-mail.
nhumes90@hotmail.com
(turq & choc polka dot)

Nicole said...

I follow on facebook.
nhumes90@hotmail.com
(turq & choc polka dot)

Alicia said...

I follow you on twitter psfamily03 and I am a fan on FB (FB email is otters39 @ yahoo . com)

psfamily03 @ yahoo . com

Alicia said...

I receive your emails! psfamily03 @ yahoo . com

Alicia said...

I love the green paisley!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.