There will be two inserts this weekend. Most regions will have a Smartsource and a Redplum. Here are a few of the best coupons I see.
Smartsource
Banana Boat Suncare product, 4oz+ Save $1.00/1 (9/6)
Edwards Singles Save $.75/1 (9/30) DND5
Revlon Frost & Glow product Save $2.00/1 (7/25)
Swiss Tea, 1 Gallon or 2 Half Gallons Save $.55 off (8/15)
Schick Disposable Razor Save $2.00/1 (7/25) ETS
Redplum
Hellman’s product Save $0.75/1
Luvs Diapers Save $2.00/1
Rubbermaid Beverage Pitcher or Bottle Save $1.00/1
Crest Toothpaste, 4oz or larger or liquid Gel Save $0.75/1
Dove Beauty Bar, 6 Bar pack or larger Save $0.75/1
Dove Body Wash Save $1.25/1
Dove Hair Care product Save $1.00/1 ETS
Dove Hair Daily Treatment Conditioner Save $1.25/1
Dove Men-Care Body Bar-6pk or lgr, Body Wash-1.35oz or larger, or Active Clean Shower Tool Save $1.00/1
Dove Ultimate Beauty Care Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant or Body Mist Save $0.75/1 ETS
3 comments:
The Redplum I have also has the McCormick $.50/1 coupon.
The Redplum I have also has the McCormick $.50/1 coupon.
I stand corrected...it is Lowrey's
Post a Comment