Nivea Mens Body Wash is $5.99 this week and is giving back a $6 RR at Walgreens. The Active3 Bottle with light blue lettering is ringing up BOGO!
Buy 2 Nivea for Men Active 3 Body Wash (blue lettering not orange!) @ $5.99 each (B1G1 FREE)
Use 2 $3/1 Nivea coupons from 5/2 RP
*Make sure to have other items in your order or pick up a small filler, so your total is not negative
Pay nothing, get back $6 RR!
It is being reported that this deal is working at many locations, but be sure to price check your items to make sure you have the correct product and that it is, in fact ringing up BOGO.
Thanks, We Use Coupons!
1 comments:
I just got back and I actually bought this deal twice, at two different stores. One of the stores I bought the orange label and one blue label and I did receive the BOGO deal, it could be the blue label rang up free. Not sure. But, my husband was in shock when I told him I "bought", really I was paid to get, 4 mens body washes and made money. Love it!!
Post a Comment