Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.09.2010

24hr Giveaway: Win a Robby Wash Laundry Ball


I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Robby Wash Laundry Ball!  

What is the Robby Ball?
The Robby Wash hypoallergenic laundry detergent ball contains 10 ounces of macro-molecules of laundry detergent which lasts in the washer up to 12 months replacing 75 lbs. of traditional laundry detergent – saving the environment from harsh chemicals while the consumer saves more than $100 over 120 laundry wash cycles.

To use, simply place the Robby Wash detergent in the washer – no additional laundry detergents will ever be needed.  The ball contains safe hypoallergenic laundry detergent formulas and can be used as baby laundry detergent.   The ball can be used in hot or cold water and normally retails for $32.95!

Wanna Win One?
One reader will win a Robby Wash Laundry Ball!  You can enter once by leaving a comment below.  Include your email address.  This giveaway will end on Saturday moring at 9.59 am.

This giveaway is being provided by Robby Wash.  I was given a laundry ball to try out.

24hr Giveaway: Win a Robby Wash Laundry BallSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

73 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to try one of these. Thanks for the chance!

eastTXmom
wandaj@houseofh.com

Tracy said...

would love to win one

rtaukerman at hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love to try one of these. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I would love to try this! Very interesting...

mypatzer at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

Would love to try it karen-cook@live.com

judyyy said...

Oh! I have been wanting one of these! Thanks for the chance to win!
judyylee@hotmail.com

blue said...

This sounds so convenient. I would love to try it! Thanks! beiluu@hotmail.com

CouponKGB said...

What a great way to take detergent with you while traveling. Thanks for the chance to win one!

CouponKGB
boyer426@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Would love to try one of these!
gibby09@insightbb.com

Anonymous said...

Would love to try one of these
gibby09@insightbb.com

Anonymous said...

I am wanting to try this, with 4 boys I have a lot of laundry!
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net

FruGal08 said...

This will be neat to try! frugal08 [at] gmail [dot] com

meowermom said...

A great way to be greener!

Karen said...

I would love to try this...!

Rachelle R said...

thanks for the giveaway. would love to try this out.

rreyes62682@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Something to help me spend less time worrying about laundry? You bet!

tlcox
gettammy@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Something to make my laundry day easier? You bet!



tlcox
gettammy@aol.com

Michelle said...

I've heard of these and have been wanting a chance to try one :)

Unknown said...

I would love one of these

ptobound [at] gmail [dot] com

Anonymous said...

I am very concerned about environnement and try to be as eco friendly as possible. Would love to try this!
misspink_4@hotmail.com

Janeen said...

With a little one on the way, this would really help me out. I would love to try this!!!

neenerjs@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This looks interesting and really useful for my household. I live in a really small apartment and space is always an issue especially when it comes to detergent and the fact that i am allergic to most products I typically spend a small fortune on detergent that doesnt hurt my skin. Thanks for the opp to win
Barby
perplexed0929@hotmail.com

tpainter3 said...

I would love to try one of these!

tracypainter2003@yahoo.com

Kaity said...

This looks awesome! I dont have a lot of room to stock up on laundry detergent so this would be perfect for me!
misskaityx3@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i love this site.
it helps me stretch my dollar in this economy.
thanks!

sdamico71 at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Neat idea! Would love to try it.

hatcher01@tds.net

Tisha said...

This would be really cool to try... thanks for the giveaway!

ticole96 at msn dot com

Melody said...

I would LOVE to try this!

Derrick said...

I'd love to try!



Derrick

Derrick e pierce @ msn . com

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

Thanks for the chance!

Teresa
moneysavingmaineac [at] gmail [dot] com

jen said...

I looked for these at the store and was unable to locate them :( With 3 (almost teenage) girls and only a small stackable washer and dryer I am constantly doing laundry.

Anonymous said...

Would love the chance to try this!
melissa
starr61001@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love to try one of these!
dplasek@neb.rr.com

Saralyn said...

That sounds cool! I'd love to win.

seb3150@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

Wow, I'd love to try it!

arhcoupons@live.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks awesome! I love how much money it can save!

Anna S.
aescroggins at eiu.edu

Anonymous said...

this would be a great win for me because I always seem to get laundry detergent stains on my clothes. thank You Carol
caravans@roadrunner.com

Jenna said...

I have been thinking of getting one of these!

jennamanning at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

neato - and saves from buying all those laundry products - hoping
mary
babymakes3@walla.com

Anonymous said...

Hope to win a Robby Ball!
stevo1929-coupons@yahoo.com

colleen said...

I'd love to try it! I'm at the end of my detergent stockpile so it would be great timing!
cthompson1477@gmail.com

anthy said...

This sounds awesome! Please count me in. :-)
anthy_stl [ATT] yahoo [DOTT] com

Mia said...

Thanks for the giveaway!

purpleblackcow@mac.com

Lisa said...

I would love to try this product, thanks for the chance!

Alicia said...

Very cool! Would love to try one out! Thanks for the chance!
psfamily03@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't even heard of this. I would love to give it a try. Living on a farm, my husband brings in a lot of dirty clothes!

Margie
tccsreading (at) yahoo (dot) com

Julie K said...

Would love to try one of these. Thanks for the chance!

Angela said...

Thanks for the opportunity!

abpmills at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an interesting concept. Would love to try. Thanks!

horsemom09@windstream.net

lifeisbornofme said...

This seems great, would love to try.

nesseleigh at hotmail.com

Katherine said...

Looks really cool! I want to try it.

k.schueller@umiami.edu

Anonymous said...

Just What I Need! I Hope I Win!

fathergolightly@yahoo.com

Sunnie said...

Awesome, this would be great to win!
sunniewoody plus2@msn.com

Carolyn said...

I'd love to see for myself if these really work!
chaffner@gte.net

shirley said...

It sounds to good, love to try.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

Jodi said...

I would love to win!

jodidawson at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

i would love to try this!
akmast@juno.com

Unknown said...

I've never heard of this, but I'd like to try it.

Anonymous said...

i would love to try this product

cham.save@yahoo.com

bgeltz said...

I would really like to try one of these.

Sue G said...

I am always wanting to use things that will help with the environment. Thanks for the chance to win!

darchgilbert@yahoo.com

Jolene said...

Oh yeah!..Magic 8 ball, can I win one of these???...
bratwoman@peoplepc.com

Lena said...

I'd LOVE to try this!

Thanks for helping us all out with your wonderful posts! I make sure to come by everyday to check on any updates.

Thanks again,
Lena
lencau@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! No measuring with messy detergents, and we help save our environment! It's a win win!!!
1Papa1Pax
obigowie@charter.net

Courtney said...

I would love to try this out!! I'm intrigued by the whole idea of not needing to by detergent for awhile!! Could make doing laundry fun!! Lol....

Courtney
girliegalz3@hotmail.com

1Papa1Pax said...

What a great idea! No measuring messy detergents, and we help save our environment!! It's a win win!
1Papa1Pax
obigowie@charter.net

Anonymous said...

hope i win. can't wait to try

funnygirl
djl11823@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This sounds pretty cool. I'd love to check it out. Thanks!

cangebk@gmail.com

Nicki S. said...

I'm interested in this. I wonder how well it works 40 washes in...

nickir18 at hotmail dot com

LaRae said...

Looks interesting!

Cathy said...

I've never heard of this, but would absolutely LOVE one. We do about 4-5 loads per day at our house!!

cathleen.schmainda@gmail.com

April @ PolkaDots n' PinkySwears said...

...just in case you haven't closed the contest yet...I would love to win! :)

apriL_vereb@yahoo.com

Michelle Gingerich said...

Sounds pretty nice!! I'd love to try one! Thanks:)

mgingerich@shaklee.net

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.