Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.11.2010

Aldi Deal of the Week: $.99 Cantalope

As you probably know by now, I buy all of my fresh produce at Aldi.  While it takes just a little extra time, I save a bundle!

This week cantalope is on sale for $.99!  All of their produce is a bargain if you ask me!  Please feel free to share what you are buying this week at Aldi and your price finds.

Note:  Produce prices will vary slightly from store to store.

Aldi Deal of the Week: $.99 CantalopeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss Aldi's :(

Christina said...

I love Aldi's produce! In our area Blueberries are on sale for 79 cents a pint there and 3.99 a pint at Wal-Mart.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.