Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.05.2010

CVS: Possible FREE Christophe and Cheap Pantene

Keep your eye out for Christophe Purely Natural Shampoo and Conditioners at CVS, which are reportedly on clearance for just $1.99.  These are normally $7.99!  If  you have the newest CVS magazine "Reinventing Beauty"-check inside for a $2/1 Christophe hair care coupon, which makes it FREE!

I just checked my binder and found a CVS CRT coupon for $2 off Christophe that I received a week or so ago, also making it FREE!

Earlier today I spotted family size bottles of Pantene 50% off (old packaging).  They ring up $3.50-$3.99 and are producing $2 ECB for the current weekly deal.  Use the $1.50/1 VocalPoint coupon and get FREE or $.49 Pantene!

Thanks, Jen!

CVS: Possible FREE Christophe and Cheap PanteneSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.