Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.07.2010

Dollar General Savings Zone Coupons

Sign up for the Dollar General Savings Zone and get access to special promotions, sweepstakes, online coupons and more! 

Strange enough, not everyone will qualify to save.  Go here to see if you do!

Dollar General Savings Zone CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Dawn said...

This is the deal - I did my DOB (1975) and didn't qualify. I tried my hubby's (1960) and he did qualify. Now it's taking me through all these offers for hearing aids, motorized scooters, etc. They're looking for "older" people to swamp with geriatric spam. I use gmail, so it'll filter it anyhow.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.