If you have been unable to find Pampers wipes in stock at Walmart, you may want to try out this deal at Rite Aid!
This week at Rite Aid, when you spend $25 on select P&G Products, you'll earn a $5 +UP Reward (a coupon will print for $5 on the bottom of your receipt that you can use on your next non-Rx purchase just like cash!).
Rose did this transaction, and even though the total was just short of $25, she still received the Up Reward. You may want to add another tub to be safe!
Buy 10 Pampers Wipes on sale at $2.49 ea. =$24.90
-$5/$25 coupon (get 11 tubs to go over $25)
-10 $2/1 Pampers Wipes (6/6 P&G Insert)
Total is FREE plus tax!
Plus Earn :: $5 +UP Rewards!
Thanks for sharing Rose!
4 comments:
Dumb question, probably, but where would one go in order to get 10 coupons? Are there specialty sites, other than eBay?
Thanks.
When I get a $5 UP should I use that UP on one item that is of value $5 or can i use it on multiple items so that my total is more than $5?
You can try several sources for the coupons. I happened to order 15 or 20 of those inserts that week from my insert service: CapriServices.blogspot.com. She may have some extras, but catch her today - she is having surgery this week.
You can also check Coupon Dede. Her link is on my sidebar.
I often check out ebay. If you don't find them in those places, they may be gone. It was from an insert over a month ago and those were HOT coupons.
I think you can use the Up Reward on ANYTHING. So it is even possible to roll that into something that will produce another Up reward.
Post a Comment