Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.09.2010

How Many SoBe Waters Did you Get???

Have you been stocking up on SoBe water this week at CVS?  How many did you get?  This photo is from WUC, but I've had many readers tell me they've gotten at least this many so far!

If you are unfamiliar with the deal GO HERE to read more.  There is a limit of 6 per TRANSACTION (my store says 6 deals = 12).

Unfortunately my store doesn't carry SoBe.  Tell us about your score!

How Many SoBe Waters Did you Get???SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

10 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't do quite that well, but I came close. I have a lot of coupons left and got tired of going from store to store doing 12 at each store (I should have had them special order me some but by the time I thought of it, it was too late)

FruGal08 said...

ARGH! The cashier told me it was one coupon per purchase, so she wouldn't let me buy 6 at a time! I'm going to try again & see if someone else will let me buy them all in one purchase. Such a pain to keep going back to the register with 2 bottles. I've only scored 6 so far. :(

Anonymous said...

I was up to 18, then a Clerk told me I had to actually buy a water to use the coupons. What!? No more free water! LOL I'm waiting til she is off shift . . .

Anonymous said...

36 for free so far. headed back today to get some more.

Anonymous said...

I'm holding out for a Target GC deal.

Kim said...

I had gotten 48 at Target. I had a target coupon 50 cents off one. Then I had coupons BOGO. They were 10 for $10 also, So each two I bought cost me 50cents or 25cents each, BUT Target also had buy 10 and get a $5.00 gift card.

Basically for 48 my OOP was $12.00 but I got $20 in gift cards.

CJ said...

I've only been able to print 4 coupons even though I've won the B1G1 several times. I didnt like any of the Life Water flavors at CVS so I used mine at the grocery store and Target on Sobe's tea flavors.

Anonymous said...

I haven't done well :( First I played the game today and it would only let me print 2, but I had 2 from before, so I went to CVS and I got 8 bottles, using four coupons. But I didn't get them free. I don't know what went wrong. I noticed on the receipt that instead of 4 bottles showing free, each bottle rang up for .77 and then I paid .77 a piece for 4 bottles. Can you please help me out and let me know what went wrong? The only thing I can figure is how the store is ringing them up by charging a discounted price for each one.

Jackie said...

My husband went to CVS today for me before it was even four o'clock and they had already set the prices for tomorrow (Sunday) so he didn't get any BOGO either. I was so pissed. The cashier just looked at him and said "oh, well its still a good deal."

Better than FREE??

What should he have done?

Bonita12 said...

I picked up 8 bottles last week. Had to pay 10 cents each for four of them since the limit was $1.69 or something on the coupon.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.