I just received an email from Kmart. Beginning July 4th Kmart will be doubling health & beauty coupons up to $2. There is a limit of 5 coupons per customer, per day. You must use your Shop Your Way Rewards card to get the doubled coupons.
View participating stores HERE. And be sure to check back for a list of deals!
Will you be shopping at Kmart for 5 health & beauty items?
3 comments:
WUUUHUUUUUU I am on the list.
KMart is on the far side of town from me so I would normally not make the trip over for 5 doubled coupons. I will go for the sale if I head to the mall, or have another place to go so I could combine the trips. The $2.00 doubles are great, I just wish they would stop limiting it to 5 coupons.
The customer service is not good at my store and they are NOT coupon friendly, so the only time KMart gets any of my business is when they have the doubles sale. The store is on the way home from work for me, so I will probably stop a few times. Got any good suggestions as to what will be free with coupon for this sale?
Post a Comment