Today is Mega Swagbucks Friday! What does this mean? Search through Swagbucks as you normally would and earn bigger bucks - up to 10,000!
Swagbucks Christmas Challenge Giveaway
I have fun challenge for you today! You'll earn Swagbucks and possibly win one of 3 Amazon Gift Cards in the process! It is quick and easy! Read on....
In order to enter this giveaway today, YOU MUST WIN TWICE at Swagbucks! Your first search can be anything you want. Your second search must be one or all of the following until you win:
Money Saving Madness
moneysavingmadness.com
Money Saving Madness Blog *this won me 11 SB at the time of this post!
Money Saving Madness Swag
or any other version of a search including "Money Saving Madness"
After you win TWICE, come back and leave a comment letting us know. Tell us if you won with "Money Saving Madness" searches and how many you got from both searches.
THREE readers who leave comments will win $5 Amazon Gift Cards to build up their Christmas savings! It's easy, so GO SEARCH!
If you are not a member of this fabulous, fun program at Swagbucks, get started HERE with 30 Swagbucks, and jump on the bandwagon & join the fun!

67 comments:
I won 11 for money saving madness and another 11 for bargains to bounty
rtaukerman at hotmail.com
I first did a search for christmas crafts and actually found a great quilt pattern called hollow cubes (bonus), then I searched moneysaving madness.com and scored 11 swagbucks! Thank you!
Tina C
tina.coplan@yahoo.com
I won twice so far today, 11 SB and then 14 SB. I did not win for searching moneysavingmadness.
cjlampley (at) aol (dot) com
I won 36 bucks for searching moneysavingmadness.com and won 11 for searching another site.
Thanks for the opportunity.
sdamico71 at yahoo.com
I won 11 for Facebook Swagbucks, and then another 11 for Money Saving Madness Swag! I could not get anything after I got the first win, so I closed my browser and searched and got a win for MSMS the first time! It seems as though 11 might be in the air today!
tframes4@yahoo.com
I got 11 for money saving madness and then 11 for another search!
Thanks!
-Michelle B
missmich911@aol.com
I won 36 swag bucks for Money Saving Madness! Woot My second win was 11 swag bucks for Red Sox game time.
pamelann@aol.com
I won 7 for money saving madness and 14 for jillcataldo!!
xbrittneyx@hotmail.com
WoooHooo!!! Won 11 SB for Facebook (of all things) and a whopping 36 SB for moneysavingmadness!!!
danadotson@ymail.com
I NEVER win any swagbucks on fridays but this time I did! I won once for Niagara Falls travel and once for money saving madness blog!
Sarah N
egxbuddy@gmail.com
I won 11 for searching money saving madness blog and another 11for searching amazon
natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com
I won 11 searching money saving madness and 11 for searching facebook.
jackiekayesblog@gmail.com
I won 11 SB for "money saving madness blog" and another 11 SB for "rite aid."
momof2cuteredheads @ hotmail . com
I won 11 for Money saving madness and then 11 for looking up the definition of the word Mayhem!
Thanks!
LYNNE
l.batts at mchsi dot com
I won 11sb for money saving madness swag and 11sb for KNOTB.
nclaudia25@yahoo.com
I won 36 sb for facebook
And won 11 sb for moneysavingmadness
jackikoerner at yahoo.com
I won 11sb for money saving madness swag and 11sb for KNOTB.
nclaudia25@yahoo.com
(forgot to put my name )
Claudia N.
Thank you!!
i won 11 for searching for jackson tennessee wedding photographers and then won 36 for searching for money saving madness coupons!
msususieq@yahoo.com
I won 11 swagbucks for searching for moneysavingmadness and another 11 searching for money saving mom. You are two of my favorite websites, you know! :-)
joyfullythriving (at) gmail (dot) com
I won 5 this morning and another 14 just now for searching "Money Saving Madness Blog." Thanks for the encouragement! I love wining swag bucks. :)
I won 11 SB for Wunderkind Academy and another 11 for money saving madness
Super excited to tell you that I won TWICE on YOUR BLOG. This morning I logged on and got 7 Swagbucks for moneysavingmadness and then just now I hit the sweet spot with 36, count 'em, 36 Swagbucks for the same search. I was on a different computer in our home but I don't think that mattered. This is the most I've ever earned in one day and my new total is 387.
I have yet to actually get something out of this new hobby but maybe today's the day.
Thank you for all you do! LOVE YOUR SITE!!!
Jacalyn in Maine
teamjirikowic at gmail dot com
I won 11 for facebook and 14 for money saving madness.
I won 11 for "Hermes Autumn Winter 2010 scarves" and another 11 for "Money Saving Madness Swagbucks Challenge" ...
In case I win, my email is my first name and last name (KristalMcKenzie) at gmail.com. Thanks!
Yea!! 33 swagbucks total for today so far. I got 11 for searching money saving madness, 11 for webkinz, and 11 for swaggrabber!
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net
I won 11 sb twice today. Once for facebook, and the other, just now, for money saving madness...apparently everyone is winning 11 today...
kdzv at yahoo dot com
I won 11 for moneysavingmadness and 14 or moms like me.
I just earned 11 swag bucks for moneysavingmadness and I won 14 for a search earlier in the day for moms like me.
kayjord@msn.com
I won 11 for "money saving madness", and 11 for "kroger"! 22 and it's not even noon here yet! I love swagbucks! come on Amazon gift card! i have Christmas presents to buy!
alicia_gregg05@hotmail.com
I won 11 points for Money Saving Madness Swag and 14 for a different search. Thanks for the fun contest.
j_failing@yahoo.com
I won 11 for Money Saving Madness and 11 or another search. Thanks!
abpmills at hotmail dot com
I won 11 searching moneysavingmadness.com this morning and another 11 just now for searching money saving madness!!
stephaniesherrill@ymail.com
I just won 36 swagbucks for searching moneysavingmadness.com!!! Yippee!! Earlier I won 11 swagbucks for searching discount lighting!! Thanks!
mypatzer at yahoo.com
I won 11 for searching moneysaving madness and 11 for an earlier search today. It took awhile to get the moneysaving madness.
saraefarkas@gmail.com
I won 11 for my first search and I also won 11 for searching Money Saving Madness Swag.
deeroddy@yahoo.com
I won 11 for "Blog-Money Saving Madness" and then another 11 for "Money Saving Mom", which was actually a typo when I was trying to type in Money Saving Madness & talk on the phone at the same time!
waltandtania@att.net
I won 11 for Money Saving Madness Swag and 36 for another search!
I discovered your blog while searching for freebies a month ago.
Thanks,Rachel!!
rachelsobegirl@aol.com
I won 11 swagbucks for my first search and I won 11 swagbucks for searching for "money saving madness giveaway".
cthompson1477@gmail.com
I have won twice today. 11 and 36. The 36 was for money saving madness:)
jamiehancock@hotmail.com
I won 11 earlier in the day for big fat piggy bank and then finally now, i won 11 for money saving madness. but so far thats it other than some random 1sb wins.
me_u_the2ofus@yahoo.com
I earned 11 points for searching MoneySavingMadness.
I also earned 13 points earlier today for another search.
It seemed to take all day to get the points for MSM search.
dd0117 at yahoo dot com
I forgot to say how many SW I won. I got 11 for both Niagara falls and MSM!
Sarah N
egxbuddy@gmail.com
YAY I love Mega Swagbucks Day.
I won 11 this morning and then won 36 for MoneySaving Madness. Thats one of my best wins!
Mindolla@gmail.com
Wow, I have had a really great day on swagbucks- I won 36 SB for "Amazon" and I won 12 SB for "Money saving madness".
Anna
aescroggins at eiu.edu
Yay! I won 11 for syllepsis and another 11 for money saving madness!
jodza (at) bellsouth (dot) net
I won 11 for 'Messages to write in a sympathy card' & another 11 for 'Money Saving Madness Blog'!! Must be lucky 11 for everyone today at Swagbucks!! :) purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com
I won 11 for money saving madness blog and then another 11 for yahoo.com
I won with moneysavingmadness.com this morning and I just won for craigslist orlando (8pm)
How do people win 2 times in a row, I never have!!!
I won 11 for my first search and another 11 for moneysavingmadness.com.
yoom44@msn.com
I won 11 swagbucks twice searching money saving blog.
Lisathornton at click1.net
I won 11 twice once for money saving madness and once for thefacegamer.com
I'm fairly new to Swagbucks, so I am excited to share that I won 11 on my first search and then I won 11 searching for Money Saving Madness.
Email is lonelytv and the domain is @gmail.com
Oi! it took me FOREVER to win with MSM today! I won 36 from searching for "Pampers Gifts to grow" and 11 for searching for "money saving madness"
lilkimfreebies at hotmail dot com
I won 36 SB's for searching baby photos and 11 SB's for Money Saving Madness. And actually another 36 SB in between for facebook!!!
Guess I should give you my email address......
I won 36 SB's for searching baby photos and 11 SB's for Money Saving Madness. And actually another 36 SB in between for facebook!!!
fateuntou@gmail.com
Yay for SB! I won 11 for money saving madness blog and then I won 10 for Pittsburgh Pirates!
psfamily03@yahoo.com
I won 36 earlier for "the well trained mind" which is a book about homeschooling. Then I won 8 for moneysavingmadness.com. Cool, thanks!
36 for "Money Saving Madness Blog" and just now I won 7 for "I love Money Saving Madness"...Yeah!!! Thank you!!
gab_e2g@yahoo.com
I won 36 for Money Saving Madness and 10 for moneysavingmadness.com
horsemom09@windstream.net
I won twice within just 4 minutes.
I searched: Money Saving Madness and Money Saving Madness Swag!
Thanks for 10 SB!
kwoirhaye@yahoo.com
altogether I won 4times today all 11s
my very 1st search was usual 'facebook'
and my 4th win came out for "money saving madness" (and that was not long ago)
cham.save@yahoo.com
I won 10 Swagbucks for Money Saving Madness Blog and 7 Swagbucks for huggies enjoy the ride.
bambi2@windstream.net
I won 5 for salsa & 11 for hip2save, nothing for moneysavingmadness.
s_laubach@yahoo.com
when will we find out who wins
We all know Amazon is large but prepare to be shocked. It’s hard to seek out something that Amazon doesn’t sell. you’ll find everything from a shocking Jeff Goldblum curtain to entire houses with free two-day shipping. (No, I’m not making that up.)
The only thing better than shopping on Amazon? Getting what you would like for free of charge . Get Free Amazon Gift Cards
Post a Comment