Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.05.2010

Walgreens: FREE Oral B Toothbrushes & Rolling RR

The Oral B Register Reward is now rolling, and rolls into FREE toothbrushes.  It may not roll all week, so be prepared and go early!

Buy1 – Oral-B Advantage Toothbrush $2.99
-$2/1 Oral-B Pulsar, CrossA, Advantage, or 2 Indicator or Cavity Defense TB 07-04-10 PG
Total = $.99, Get Back $1 RR
= FREE (You actually make $.01)

Because this $1 RR is rolling you could then…
Buy 1 – Oral-B Advantage Toothbrush $2.99
1 – Penway Yellow Pencils, Paper Mate Mechanical Pencils or 10pk Pens $.19
Use 1 -$2/1 Oral-B Pulsar, CrossA, Advantage, or 2 Indicator or Cavity Defense TB 07-04-10 PG
1 – $1 RR Oral-B
Total = $.18, Get Back $1 RR!

Thanks, Wild for Wags!

Walgreens: FREE Oral B Toothbrushes & Rolling RRSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks but I think I will pass. The deals have been good at Wags lately but the RR's expire in only 2 weeks, that is if you get them if they print!
CVS is so much easiers and if there is a glitch in the system, they print it for you. Just the deals have been far and few in between at CVS lately. I guess all this talk on these thrifty blogs have caused them to tighten up their promotions. Oh well, I'll wait it out and hopefully they will return and at least I get 30 days to use my ECB there and they have a standard coupon policy for all their stores unlike Wags!tantska

Anonymous said...

My CVS takes expired ECB's I have used them as old as 30 days with no problem. They are always so nice and don't treat you like you are stealing. Now wags I only go if it is a really good deal and on Sunday. Otherwise they are all out and you can get a rain check but no reward will print out unlike CVS they will print it for you.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.