Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.06.2010

Walmart: Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo $.50 per Bottle

While at Walmart yesterday, I noticed Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo bottles are regularly priced at $1.50 each!  Use the $1/1 Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo coupon from the 6/13 SmartSource to get them from only $.50 per bottle!

We have been wanting to try this, so it looks like I'm heading back to Walmart with my coupons!

By the way, if you have a Publix, you can make money buying this *I'm horribly jealous*.

Kraft Sandwich Shoppe Mayo 12 oz BOGO $1.99
$1/1 6/13 SS
$1/1 Publix Q in Yellow Adv. Flyer
Final Price= FREE- $1.01 overage if your store allows it!  (Thanks, Amy!)

Walmart: Kraft Sandwich Shop Mayo $.50 per BottleSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

0 comments:

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.