Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

7.11.2010

Walmart.com: Neutrogena Clinical Money-maker Deal

If you love finding deals from the comfort of home, you'll love this one! Walmart is offering a $15 Walmart Gift card when you purchase select Neutrogena products.

Neutrogena has a new rebate on Neutrogena Clinical SPF 30, Night or Eye!   Buy it between 7/11 and 7/18 and you will get your full money back up to $40.


You do have to pay $.97 shipping, but you will still make $14.03!

Thanks, Who Said Nothing in Life is FREE!

Walmart.com: Neutrogena Clinical Money-maker DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

4 comments:

Christy said...

Help! I just bought the eye lift from Walmart.com but my receipt shows the price as 20.97 + 15.00 e-card. What do I do?

Money Saving Madness said...

I don't know....let me try it.

sara said...

were you able to do this successfully?

or was anybody able to buy it in store at rite aid? or at walmart so you could use the $5 off q?

je said...

I emailed Walmart. They didn't really answer my question, but they did send these directions on how to print off a copy of the invoice. If you follow those directions they aren't listed separately. So the price is 35.97. So I think it might work.I don't know for sure, but it might be worth a try.

To get a copy of an invoice for a specific shipment, follow the steps listed below: 1. Click on the "sign-in" link in the right corner of the Walmart.com home page2. Sign in to the account using your email and password3. Once signed in to the "my account" page4. Select the applicable order number 5. Click "View Order Details" on proceeding page6. Print the next page as a replacement invoice

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.