Say goodbye to spilled potpourri and candle wax. The Febreze Home Collection wants to introduce you to their no mess, no spill line-up that's perfect for creating a refreshing atmosphere!
The newest addition to the Febreze Home Collection, the No-Spill Wood Diffuser, combines everything you love about WoodWick diffuser technology and Febreze scents, offering a unique fragrance experience. The scented oil is drawn up through the dowel into the wood top, creating a hassle-free way to freshen your home.
If you're looking to add character to your decor, then the Febreze Flameless Luminary is for you! The Febreze Flameless Luminary has interchangeable shade styles and the refreshing atmosphere of a burning candle without the danger of a flame. For a limited time, you can fill your home with the newest scent, Honeysuckle Orchid.
Thanks to Febreze and MyBlogSpark, I was able to try out several new products from the Febreze collection. We are still enjoying the long lasting scents of the wood diffuser and the flameless luminary! We really loved the look of both!
Giveaway
One winner will receive a coupon for a FREE Febreze No Spill Wood Diffuser and a $15 Walmart Gift card! Use the gift card to purchase Febreze items of your choice!
How to Enter
Enter in the comments section below up to five times:
Leave a comment below and let me know which room in your house could use a little Febreze freshness. Be sure to leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win.
Become a Fan on Facebook and let me know you've done so in the comments section below. Include your email address.
Follow me on twitter and let me know you have done so in the comments below. Leave your email address.
Subscribe to my website in a RSS reader or via email. (All of these links are at the very top of my page).
Snag my NEW blog button for your website and let me know you've done so in the comments. Leave your email address.
The winner will be chosen on Tuesday, July 13.
Febreze sent me several free products to try out for this giveaway. All opinions of those products are my own. Febreze provided the $15 gift card via MyBlogSpark. Money Saving Madness is providing the Free Wood Diffuser coupon.



206 comments:
my family room could always use a little freshness
rtaukerman at hotmail.com
I have 3 boys so their room could use a little freshness! Thanks for the chance!
mypatzer at yahoo dot com
Our family room could definitely use some freshness! With 2 kids, no-spill is mandatory!
The Bath!
judyylee@hotmail.com
email subscriber
judyylee@hotmail.com
I follow on facebook-
judyylee@hotmail.com
I would love the diffuser for my bedroom. Thanks!
pamelann@aol.com
I am a facebook fan!
pamelann@aol.com
I follow you on twitter @bhuebhue
pamelann @ aol.com
I am an email and google reader follower!
pamelann@aol.com
Near my dog Katie's piddle pad!!
boyer426@comcast.net
can anybody help me how to snag new blog to website,its the 5th step of win a febreeze diffuser
I would use this in my bedroom!
my bathroom could use some freshness
whimsical53@hotmail.com
I have 4 boys, need I say more?! Most of my house needs febreeze!!
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net
I am an email subscriber!
Carrie
miller6@ckt.net
I'm already subbed to you thru google reader!
I'm still not sure how to put a button on my page but I've posted a blog about it!
http://frugal08.blogspot.com/2010/07/money-saving-madness.html
The nursery could use some Febreze freshness to get rid of the diaper pail smell.
mami2jcn at gmail dot com
My living room could use a little febreeze freshness.
Hannah C
psychopathicpixie @ yahoo
The bathroom :)
my living room could use it
NanJai4Him@aol.com
I am a fan on facebook.
Hannah C
psychopathicpixie @ yahoo
I follow you on twitter.
Hannah C
psychopathicpixie @ yahoo
I am an email subscriber.
Hannah C
psychopathicpixie @ yahoo
my kitchen could use the freshness
rreyes62682@yahoo.com
i'm a fan on facebook
rreyes62682@yahoo.com
i subscribe via email
rreyes62682@yahoo.com
My family room could use this!
Xbrittneyx@hotmail.com
I like you on facebook
My kitchen can always use some freshness :)
facebook fan
I would use it in my bathroom.
hallbugug at yahoo dot com
Um...all my rooms couls use a little freshness?! :) I would put it in my kitchen though!
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com
Our TV Room because our precious kitty Amstel has her litter box in there :-) she could always use some additional freshness in her bathroom area!!!!
perplexed0929@hotmail.com
I follow you on Facebook.
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com
This would be awesome in my living room! :)
sunshinetime23@live.com
I subscribe to your emails.
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com
I would place in our family room!
rachelleigh21@hotmail.com
I subscribe to your newsfeed via email.
rachelleigh21@hotmail.com
I am a fan on Facebook!
rachelleigh21@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter @beckee13
Thanks for doing this giveaway!
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com
My living room could use this!
longhornsfan@att.net
My living room could use this.
longhornsfan@att.net
My whole house, I have 4 boys so every room needs a little freshness. Thanks
rikki316@hotmail.com
I'm a fan on facebook.
longhornsfan@att.net
I'd use it in the living room.
Fb fan@tcarolinep JEssieKatie S
subscriber
My living room could use some freshmenss, definitely.
natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com
I follow you on twitter. @natashajparker
natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com
I subscribe to you in RSS reader.
natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com
I have your new blog button on my blog
natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com
www.the-chronicles-of-nat.blogspot.com
my son's bedroom can always use febreze.
sdamico71 at yahoo.com
already a fan on fb.
sdamico71 at yahoo.com
follower already on twitter.
sdamico71 at yahoo.com
already subscribe to the website.
sdamico71 at yahoo.com
The living room could use some febreze freshness!
wakechick25@yahoo.com
I'm a facebook fan.
wakechick25@yahoo.com
I subscribe via email.
wakechick25@yahoo.com
Our family room...definitely
stickmayoathotmail.com
I am an RSS subscriber
I could use some freshness in the living room... thanks for the giveaway!
ticole96 at msn dot com
I am a facebook fan
stickmayoathotmail.com
Oh I have been looking for a no-spill, no-flame solution for our shoe room. My front breeze way is only 4x12 and is totally enclosed. That is where we keep all the shoes and boots for the family all year round. Oy the winter boot smell is the worst :)
We just painted our bedroom and I'd like to smell something other than Benjamin Moore!
the kids toy room always needs to be fresher.
starr61001@yahoo.com
I've posted your new blog button on my blog @ www.moneysavingmaineac.com
I am now a FB fan :) I already followed the blog and LOVE it
follower of facebook
starr61001@yahoo.com
My whole apartment could use some fabreze freshness. It kinda smells like a bad motel room.
cheese_e_monkey@yahoo.com
I like you on facebook!
cheese_e_monkey@yahoo.com
Two teenage boys....the family/rec room in the basement can definately use some freshness!
rlindquist@live.com
My back room where the cats' litter box is definitely needs some freshness!
cjlampley (at) aol (dot) com
I would love to win this for my back room/office. Unfortunately, it is the only room in the house suitable for our can litter box so it could definitely use some freshness!
Anna S.
aescroggins at eiu.edu
With 2 little ones learning to use the potty,my bathroom could really use a little help in the odor control department. Thanks!
tmf2ta at yahoo dot com
the kitchen!
jennamanning at hotmail dot com
fan on Facebook!
jennamanning at hotmail dot com
subscribe by email!
jennamanning at hotmail dot com
I am obsessed with smells in my house! Everyone who visits usually comments on the way my house smells. I would love to have a new febreeze fragrance to try in my family room!
my bathroom could use some added freshness.
cthompson1477@gmail.com
I would like to use it in my family room.
nandagaona@yahoo.com
I would use this in our living room. It would be great!
cam8724@yahoo.com
I also subscribe to your emails :)
cam8724@yahoo.com
I could really use this in my living room.
julietom1991@yahoo.com
email subscriber
I'd love to use it in my bedroom.
yoom44@msn.com
I just bacame your fan on facebook.
yoom44@msn.com
Our family room is also the room where you enter the house, it could always use a new scent.
nesseleigh at hotmail.com
I'm a facebook fan!
Anna
aescroggins at eiu.edu
I really need some freshness in the living room!
huffychic@gmail.com
facebook fan
huffychic@gmail.com
follow on twitter
@huffychic
huffychic@gmail.com
subscribe in reader
huffychic@gmail.com
Could use some freshness in the living room
Carmen
nemesis_33012@yahoo.com
FB fan
Carmen
nemesis_33012@yahoo.com
Twitter follower
Carmen
nemesis_33012@yahoo.com
Email subscriber
Carmen
nemesis_33012@yahoo.com
THe Bathroom!!
We would use it in our living room.
sunniewoody plus2@msn.com
I am email subscriber.
sunniewoody plus2@msn.com
My living room-family room could use some freshness.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
I like on facebook.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
I follow on twitter @countrynest.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
I subscribe to email.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com
Subscribe via RSS
My family room! It's the 1st room through the front door and it sometimes smells like dog, though no fault of his own.
my kitchen!
nulie87@hotmail.com
facebook fan
nulie87@hotmail.com
follow on twitter
My mudroom could use a little freshness!
kwoirhaye@yahoo.com
I always use extra air freshner or scented oil candles in my living room. Otherwise it tends to smell like what I've been cooking
cham.save@yahoo.com
My family room always needs a little freshness.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I subscribe via email.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I follow on twitter.
jodidawson at hotmail dot com
I would love some freshness in my bedroom!
darchgilbert@yahoo.com
I just signed up to receive your daily emails!
darchgilbert@yahoo.com
I would use this in my son's room.
I am a facebook fan.
bambi2@windstream.net
I am an e-mail subscriber.
bambi2@windstream.net
Our living room could use a little extra freshness. :)
aigcanada7 at hotmail dot com
like" you on facebook (hannah k..)
aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com
subscriber via email
aigcanada7 (at) hotmail [dot] com
Every room in the house could use a little freshness, we keep the windows covered to keep the house cool so it gets musky throughout
bratwoman@peoplepc.com
I'm a RSS subscriber at
bratwoman@peoplepc.com
I'm a facebook follower
bratwoman@peoplepc.com
The closet that I keep my workout clothes could use a little Fabreze action. Thanks for the opportunity!!
cangebk@gmail.com
The bathroom.....need I say more?
I would use this in my bathroom ..
just4myhome at rocketmail dot com
I subscribe via email
just4myhome at rocketmail dot com
I would love to put this in my living room! :)
april_vereb@yahoo.com
I"m a subscriber!
april_vereb@yahoo.com
I'm a FB fan!
april_Vereb@yahoo.com
I follow via Twitter!
apriL_Vereb@yahoo.com
I have 2 boys, so I could use some febreeze freshness anywhere!
My bathroom could use some Febreze.
Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com
Email subscriber
Thanks
surveys4lori@rocketmail.com
I would use this in my bedroom! (taylor.braun@gmail.com)
My bedroom- my cat is old and can't make it to the liter box every time sooo I am constantly cleaning carpet and spraying airfreshner
kelly
kwavon4you@hotmail.com
Can always use a nice scent in teh laundry room....Thanks for the chance!
I would put it in my bedroom!
cpagano1@verizon.net
My Living Room could use a little Febreze freshness :)
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
RSS feed subscriber via Google Reader
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
I would put it in my second bedroom. That's where I keep the litter box!
My whole house, we have two new puppies!!!
harmoncasie@yahoo.com
My kitchen could use a little freshness after food prep.
wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com
email subscriber
wolfcarol451(at)gmail(dot)com
I would use it in my family room :)
just4myhome at rocketmail dot com
I am an email subscriber.
just4myhome at rocketmail dot com
I could use it in my kitchen :)
myndimarie@gmail.com
I would love to have a chance to use this in my bathroom. I am on your blog and love it. Thanks so much. Tudy
The living room! For some reason the couches smell sometimes (I think the wet weather). Ewww lol
I would love to have one in every room just so that the freshness flows as you walk from room to room. But if I need to choose 1 room, it would have to be the family room so everyone can enjoy!
I live in an apartment, so my dining area and living room are one big area where I spend most of my time. Love some freshness in there!
I absolutely looooooove these with 13 cats, I never have to worry about it being played in or knocked off.
Our master bedroom is also our dog's sleeping quarters, so we could use freshness in there. Thanks for the opportunity.
momof2cuteredheads @ hotmail.com
My family room :)
just4myhome at rocketmail dot com
I get your emails ...
just4myhome at rocketmail dot com
My powder room (restroom) could use a bit of Febreeze freshness :0)
thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com
I'm a fan on Facebook (Stephanie Petty-Grant)
thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter @sgrant2005 thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com
I subscribe via google reader
thecartoonlovinmama(at)gmail(dot)com
My family room is very lived in and could always use extra freshness
khwoods at gmail dot dom
I'm a fan on facebook
I've got your button on my blog
I have a half bath on the main floor in my house and it never smells fresh fresh. This could really help.
ellezoom31@aol.com
Our "bird" room could. Our African Grey's room could use some freshening up. Though he spends most of the day out of that room, he does sleep there at night, and no matter how often we clean it there ia a lingering "feather" smell in the room.
Febreze to the rescue?
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
twitter follow (LuckyDuckyToo)
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
My bathroom could use a little more freshness!!! Thank you for the chance!
neongreenisland@aol.com
email subscriber
runningmatey at hotmail dot com
Stinky boys! in their room!
mrcfuhr@aol.com
I have one in the guest bath, would love to have an extra for my bathroom.
wandaj@houseofh.com
BATHROOM, BATHROOM, BATHROOM
amandabrackney at hotmail dotcom
In the bathroom of course.
jbagadair@hotmail.com
I have a spoiled dog who sleeps in the bed with us. So, my bedroom could definitely use some Febreeze freshness! :)
actuary0424 at yahoo dot com
I am a Facebook Fan!
actuary0424 at yahoo dot com
My family room needs Febreze freshness! missyjreed (at) yahoo (dot) com
I am a Twitter follower already! (sisterchristian) missyjreed (at) yahoo (dot) com
I am a Facebook fan already! missyjreed (at) yahoo (dot) com
our entry way...sticky husbands shoes!!
gingerbecker at yahoo dot com
The bathroom! Esther
kevinesthermiller@yahoo.com
my bathroom needs it,but it would be nicer in my den!
catkammar@yahoo.com
my bathroom could use it, but id probably use it in my front rooms since theyre the first rooms you walk into
kdzv at yahoo dot com
I want to win, I want to win! Any room in my house could always use a bit of freshening up! I love the scents of Febreeze!
Thanks for the great opportunity!
Shawn
I "like" you on Facebook! and in "real" life too!
Shawn
I follow you on twitter as well!!
Shawn
I live to get the RSS feed emails!
Shawn
And finally, Iwill put your new button on my blog that needs updated! LOL
Thanks for the give-away!
Shawn
I would love to use it in my leaving room! So nice when you have guests.
misspink_4@hotmail.com
I am an email subscriber.Thanks for the giveaway :)
just4myhome at rocketmail.com
I would love to win this ...
just4myhome at rocketmail.com
I would put it in my home office since it is the only room in the house that is just mine! :)
I would use it in my living room to freshen it up.
Pick a room - any room :-)hllyhmmr@aol.com
I would put it in my bedroom because its beautiful for decor and with my hubby, well we could use some freshness!
Mindy
Mindolla@gmail.com
kelli.grace@wku.edu
My entry way could use always use a little freshness.
I would need it in our bedroom - it always seems a bit stuffy.
clothed much, a modest fashion blog
My kitchen!!!
vback at hotmail dot com
Um...EVERY Room! with 2 boys and a messy hubby, we need all the help we can get !!
My boys room needs some help. LOL
avon2003@columbus.rr.com
Post a Comment