Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.11.2010

50 Bonus Swagbucks for Earning all 5 Bucks


Lookie what I won :)--19 & 9,  a 14 and now 6 Swag bucks!

Swagbucks is introducing 5 limited time "Swag To School" Swag Bills. Collect all 5 before Friday 8/13 and earn a bonus of 50 Swag Bucks!  Woo Hoo!

The five are:  6, 9, 14, 19 and 23  You can watch my progress here and report yours too!  You can bet I'll be on a quest for the other three! two! ONE

If you haven't already joined, you can go HERE and sign up to receive 70 Swagbucks when you enter the code SwagToSchool.  Just 450 Swag bucks will earn  you a $5 Amazon gift Card!

There are going to be some amazing opportunities this week, so pay close attention and you will really rack up the Swag bucks!  Stay tuned...and watch the Swagbucks widget on my sidebar, at the bottom of the blog, and on the Swagbucks Facebook page!  There is a code on the way today!

50 Bonus Swagbucks for Earning all 5 BucksSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish your posts would include the time you posted it... So we could know if its over or not!! :(

Money Saving Madness said...

The code is now posted. There is no time limit on the 50 bonus bucks

CJ said...

I think I got one of the special school Swag Bills today, a 9 SB with the Swag Girl on it. Do you have to get one of each of the denominations to get the 50 SB bonus, or just 5 of any amount of the school ones?

money saving madness said...

You have to get each one: a 6, a 9, a 14, a 19, and a 29.

Then you get the bonus!

WeMo said...

I just got one this morning... that makes 2 total for me so far!

Em said...

I'm up to 2 out of 5 so far. :)

Jackie K said...

I just need the 23!!!!!!

Money Saving Madness said...

Me too Jackie! I am thinking the 23 will come tomorrow. Has anyone gotten it yet?

CJ said...

I keep getting the 6 and the 9. Too bad we cant trade them.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.