Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.13.2010

Giant Eagle Trippin'.....$44, +2 FREE Milks & $3 Catalina

Have I told you how I love Giant Eagle?  I made another quick trip today, before coupons this would have cost me around $149.  But in the end, thanks to coupons (and Giant Eagle), I paid $44 and got TWO FREE GALLONS of milk and a $3 OYNO coupon!

There are some rockin' good deals this week!  GO HERE to see the coupon matchups!  My faves:  $.50 cereals that produced a free milk, free Campbells tomato soup, FREE Yoplait Whips, FREE Air Wick, $.49 Reynolds Wrappers, FREE Lifesavers Gummy candy.

I have had some really great luck with meat too.  Giant Eagle puts $3 off, $2 off, and $1 stickers on their meat that needs to be sold by the next day.  Many times this makes it 50% off or more.  I am putting most of it in the freezer anyway, so this is a great way to stock up on meats very inexpensively.

Giant Eagle Trippin'.....$44, +2 FREE Milks & $3 CatalinaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

sara said...

I dont see how the cereals were $0.50 specifically the corn flakes- in the ad they are listed as 4/$10 - so $2.50 a piece less $1.50 (75 cent coupon doubled)=$1.00. Am I missing something? Can you please explain?

Money Saving Madness said...

They are $2 each in my ad and at my store.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.