Then use the coupons from these magazines--they're all stackable! The coupon codes are on orange postcard sized inserts
August Parents magazine (one-time use code starts with “A”)
August Parenting magazine (one-time use code starts with “X”)
September Parents magazine (one-time use code starts with “W”)
PLUS, look for a code at the Amazon coupons page.
6 comments:
Anybody have extra coupon codes from the magz? If so plz help me out. They would be greatly appreiciated. Thanks in advance.
jordansmommy_2009@yahoo.com
Me too! -If anyone has the codes could you please email them to me at coupon.queen23@hotmail.com? I read my magazines and toss them.
I would love and X or W code please! My daughter just started potty training and pull-ups are rediculous in price! Thank you. tframes4@yahoo.com
I would love it someone has any extra codes to share. With multiples in diapers, a deal is always exciting!!
kkstrombeck@embarqmail.com
Anyone have an extra code please send me at neelamsiddiqthomas@gmail.com
Anyone have any A or Z codes they won't be using? 2 under 2 here, so every little bit helps! Thanks in advance!!!
steffs.coupons@gmail.com
Post a Comment