Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.02.2010

HOT Deal on a Brother Laser Printer at Staples


Staples has MY printer on sale this week!  The Brother® HL-2140 Laser Printer is only $49.98 after instant savings of $70. Plus the item qualifies for free shipping!  This black & white laser printer is normally over $100!

I purchased this printer about six months ago for the purpose of printing coupons.  I have never had any problems with stores accepting the coupons printed from this printer.  I absolutely love the printer!  I purchased it the last time Staples ran this deal because my color ink jet was costing me a fortune in ink!

Get an even better deal when you shop through cashback sites like ShopAtHome (save 3%) or Ebates (save 2%).

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

HOT Deal on a Brother Laser Printer at StaplesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi!

how much does it cost you to replace cartridges? about how often do you replace it?

also, says cable not included.... do you remember how much yours was?

thanks so much!
Monica

Money SAving Madness said...

The cable was around $30 at Staples but can be purchased for less on ebay or even Amazon. It is currently $5.02 at Amazon.

The same with the ink. Prices are higher at Staples. Order online and save considerably. They at amazon.com for as low as $21 and are $79.99 at Staples (high yield).

Money Saving Madness said...

By the way, the high yield toner is supposed to print somewhere between 2500-3000 pages. I am hoping to get even more since coupons don't take up the full page.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the info.... it sounds so awesome! but I dont think its wireless, is it? Maybe I can figure something out... up to 3000 copies. that is so amazing! :)

thanks again!
Monica

Anonymous said...

hi again :) nevermind. I figured out that the wireless is 99, thanks so much! :)

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.