Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.17.2010

Kmart: Double Coupons Again?!

I just received an email today about the Double Coupon Event going on at Kmart again.  As you can see, it started yesterday and runs through August 21st.

This time it is doubles up to $.99, limit 5.  Check to see if your store is participating HERE.

I personally have not been shopping at Kmart since they have decided to 'switch it up' left and right.  And the limit of 5 really doesn't interest me.  I have grocery stores around me that double up to $.99 and have no limits. 

How about you?  Are you shopping at Kmart?  Any good finds?

Kmart: Double Coupons Again?!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm disgusted with Kmart. As you said, since they decided to put so many limitations on coupons I just take my business elsewhere. I haven't stepped foot in one for months and don't plan too.

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.