If you receive emails from Walgreens, you should have received information about their 7 days of photo deals today. Each day this week they will offer a new photo deal.
Today's deal: FREE 8x10 Photo
The fine print says taxes and shipping charges apply, however, usually you have the option to pick up your photo in the store for FREE. If you try this, let us know.
8.15.2010
Walgreens 7 Days of Deals: FREE 8x10 Print Today, 8/15
Walgreens 7 Days of Deals: FREE 8x10 Print Today, 8/15Posted by Michelle at 8/15/2010
Labels: Photo Deals, Walgreens
3 comments:
I just tried it, and it said $0 w/in store pickup. So really free! Thanks for posting this great deal. :)
If you are having trouble getting the code to work, keep hitting the 'update total' button - I had to push it like 5 times before it ACTUALLY updated it.
Free with ship-to-store!
I ordered one this morning and picked it up in store....NO shipping and NO tax! Completely free. They scanned it and printed me a receipt that said $0.00!!!!!
Post a Comment