Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

8.11.2010

Walmart: Glade Fall Scented Sprays Deal

Walmart has their new Fall Glade Scented Sprays for $2.33 each.  You can actually purchase them for $.67 each when you do this deal:

Buy two Glade Sprays at $2.33 each
Use B1G1 FREE coupon
PLUS
Use $1/1 Printable Coupon  (for the one you are buying)
FINAL PRICE = 2/$1.33 or just $.67 each

Thanks, Clippin with Carie!

Walmart: Glade Fall Scented Sprays DealSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Walmart in Cranberry, PA will NOT let us stack coupons for BOGO's the coupon beeps and they won't push it through when I explain the $1 Q is for the one I am Buying.

Shannon said...

I found the $1 off coupon from the link, but I'm not seeing the B1G1F. Is it with the other glade coupons on the coupon page? What zip code are you in?

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.