Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.17.2010

100 FREE Post Cards from Vista Print

Vista Print is offering 100 FREE postcards! Yes, you read right, 100!  You just pay shipping of about $5.99.  There are many designs to choose from. 

I decided to go with these birthday cards and purposely made them very generic.  This should eliminate running to the store for a card when my daugher or sons are invited to a kids party.  I think these will also work to tuck inside gift bags!

 I also considered making cards for correspondence back and forth to my kids' teachers with a generic front and my name and number on the back.  That way, as they are rushing out the door I can write my quick note!

100 FREE Post Cards from Vista PrintSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Butterfly Kisses said...

I use these all the time. I teach an 8th grade girls sunday school class and so this is a great way to contact them to say hey or let them know of an event we are going to do!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.