Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.10.2010

FREE After Rebate: Kids 'N Pets Product

I have heard so many good things about this product.  If you have stains on your carpets, upholstery or anywhere, you can try out Kids N Pets for FREE after the rebate.

Just "Like"  Kids N Pets on Facebook, purchase your product (can be found at Walmart) and submit your receipt and required materials in 30 days.

Thanks, Frugally Thrifty!

FREE After Rebate: Kids 'N Pets ProductSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

1 comments:

Amanda J said...

I bought this in desperation after spilling a small cup of milk in my car, mopping it up then forgetting about it for 3 days. The smell was awful and I tried everything else first, then poured this on several times over a few days. It worked better than anything, and my car is smell free!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.