Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.15.2010

Giant Eagle: Clorox Wipes $.50 Each Starting 9/16

Yay!  I found my wipes deal at Giant Eagle!  You may have seen the $1/1 Clorox Wipes coupon I posted earlier.  If you have a Giant Eagle, print that coupon NOW 4 times!  Beginning tomorrow, 9/15 Clorox Wipes will cost you just $.50 per container with this deal:

Clorox Wipes $10 for 4, Get $4 off Instantly wyb 4
Use 4 $1/1 Printable coupons
Pay $2
Final Price:  $.50 each!

I will be updating the Giant Eagle deals tonight and posting them at the top tomorrow morning!

Giant Eagle: Clorox Wipes $.50 Each Starting 9/16SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

2 comments:

Peg said...

When I click on the two links to the $1 coupon it takes me to the Facebook page and I can't locate the coupon. Am I missing something?
Thanks,
Peg

Anonymous said...

If you can get your hands on 4 of the flu shot coupon booklets at Kroger (by the pharmacy), it has a coupon for .75 off one and if you get four booklets you will get 4 for wipes free!!

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.