Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.10.2010

Giveaway: FREE One Night Stay at Any Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden Inn, Port St. Lucie, Florida
Did you know that September is "Better Breakfast Month"? 

Hilton Garden Inn wants you to stay with them and take advantage of their morning services. Did you know Hilton Garden Inn offers a signature Bed ‘n Breakfast package? Each adult can enjoy a delicious cooked-to-order hot breakfast feast featuring omelets, french toast, bacon, and more, while kids eat free!

When you stay in a hotel, do you consider whether or not they provide breakfast?  It is one of our "must haves".  We can get going faster when our hotel offers breakfast and we find we save more by paying a few dollars extra for the room, to get a good breakfast in the building.  Staying at a Hilton Garden Inn ensures a healthy breakfast and the energy to make it through the day!


Giveaway
Hilton Garden Inn has over 500 locations where you can enjoy a delicious hot breakfast, and they want one of my readers to stay one night for FREE!

How to Enter:
You can enter this giveaway up to 5 times. The winner will be chosen randomly on Monday, September 20. Make sure to leave a seperate comment for each entry and include your email for contact purposes only.

Required:  1. Leave a comment in this post and let me know where you'd go overnight if you could go anywhere!  Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.

2. "Like" Money Saving Madness on Facebook. Be sure to come back and let me know you became a "liker" along with your email. If you already are a "liker", just let me know for an entry.

3. Follow me on Twitter. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you are following my tweets along with your email address.

4. Subscribe to Money Saving Madness via a reader or email subscription. Leave a comment along with your email to let me know you have done so. (You must confirm your subscription)

5. Grab my blog button for your site. Leave a comment with your link.

This giveaway is being provided by Hilton Garden Inn. Information for this post was provided by Hilton Garden Inn and any opinions of Hilton Garden Inn are my own.  I am not being compensated for this post in any way.

Giveaway: FREE One Night Stay at Any Hilton Garden InnSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

243 comments:

Lisa said...

Definitely Italy! Although more realistically, probably whichever is closest...but without kids!!

aearce2000@hotmail.com

Audrey said...

My birthday is sept 30th, it would be such a great gift to go overnight to Washington!
misspink_4@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

I also have your button (www.merrillfamilyadventures.blogspot.com).

aearce2000@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

I like you on facebook!

aearce2000@hotmail.com

Audrey said...

I like you on facebook !
misspink_4@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

I follow you on twitter.

aearce2000@hotmail.com

Lisa said...

I signed up for your emails.

aearce2000@hotmail.com

judyyy said...

Hawaii!
judyylee@hotmail.com

Audrey said...

I am an email suscriber too!
misspink_4@hotmail.com

judyyy said...

email subscriber
judyylee@hotmail.com

judyyy said...

I follow on FB
judyylee@hotmail.com

Audrey said...

Finally, I follow you on twitter.
misspink_4@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on Facebook. Would love to stay in Asheville NC for the beautiful fall leaves.

gettammy@aol.com

Tammy said...

I subscribe to your email service. I would like to stay in Asheville NC.

gettammy@aol.com

Karen said...

Almost anywhere, on the coast, FLA!

Jenna said...

I would definitely go to Disney...even if just for one night!

jennamanning at hotmail dot com

Jenna said...

I "like" you on Facebook!

jennamanning at hotmail dot com

Jenna said...

I subscribe via email!

jennamanning at hotmail dot com

nicki said...

I'd love to visit San Francisco.

nickir18 at hotmail dot com

nicki said...

And I like you on facebook.

nickir18 at hotmail dot com

kelly said...

I would go anywhere, as long as it was with my DH and without my kids! My 40th birthday is Oct. 4th and I am a SAHM w a special needs 2 yr old, so I could DEFINITELY use a break and a chance to reconnect with my DH.

indygirl143 at gmail dot com

kelly said...

I like you on FB

indygirl1438 at gmail dot com

kelly said...

I follow you on twitter.

indygirl1438 at gmail dot com

kelly said...

I have email subscription

mkandmj at msn dot com

Rikki said...

I would love to go on a remoantic getaway with the hubby but would be awesome to visit my parents with the children in Fort Wayne, Indiana since I have not seen them in awhile.
I follow you on facebook and email. Thanks for the opportunity!

Rikki

rikkimonfort@hotmail.com

Rikki said...

haha cant spell this morning.

**romantic

Anonymous said...

It would be nice to go away for a night with my husband. Working from home and having 4 kids getting away would be a rare treat. But I would stay close to home...don't want to go to far from the babies :-)

Xio

slickvalve@yahoo.com

je said...

Let's see Hawaii, Rome, Colorado...

jamiehancock@hotmail.com

je said...

I'm also an email subscriber.

jamiehancock@hotmail.com

Amy said...

I would go to Las Vegas in my dreams but that Hilton Garden Inn in Port St. Lucie, Florida looks nice and is only an hour or so away from me

pooh5497@yahoo.com
Amy

Amy said...

You are in my reader!!!

pooh5497@yahoo.com
Amy

Amy said...

You button is in my blog roll!!!

pooh5497@yahoo.com
Amy

Tracy said...

Hawaii!!

rtaukerman at hotmail.com

Amy said...

I now follow you on Twitter

pooh5497@yahoo.com
Amy

CarolinaGirl80 said...

Thanks for the great getaway!!

qponcollector@yahoo.com

CarolinaGirl80 said...

I "like" Money Saving Madness on FaceBook.

qponcollector@yahoo.com

CarolinaGirl80 said...

I subscribe to Money Saving Madness emails.

qponcollector@yahoo.com

Larena said...

Whichever is the closest to where we live!

Larena said...

I subscribe via google reader.

Anonymous said...

Would love a night in San Francisco!

ehollingsworth84 at hotmail.com

Emily said...

I am following you on twitter!

ehollingsworth84 at hotmail.com

crummyd said...

Philly after Christmas to see our first grandchild!

Lara said...

I have to travel to Knoxville soon, I use it to stay somewhere nice on that trip.

Lara said...

RSS Subscriber

Anonymous said...

Hawaii for sure


g.ryan52@yahoo.com

Chrystal said...

If I could go anywhere overnight, it would be London, England. I've always wanted to visit there.

chrystaljns @ gmail dot com

Julia Young said...

I would go to Charleston SC - I love it there. tjyoung2@insightbb.com

Julia Young said...

I am a facebook liker - Julia Young tjyoung2@insightbb.com

Julia Young said...

twitter follower @coupondebtfree
tjyoung2@insightbb.com

Julia Young said...

I grabbed your button.
http://couponingtobedebtfree.com/?page_id=482
www.couponingtobedebtfree.com

mindyvol said...

I like you on Facebook. :)

Mindy

mindy_avonmom@yahoo.com

mindyvol said...

I subscribed to your newsletter.

Mindy

mindy_avonmom@yahoo.com

mindyvol said...

I would love to go to Italy!

Mindy

mindy_avonmom@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Well, if I could go anywhere in the world... Paris, definitely Paris. Realistically, probably Charleston, SC

tosra55 at yahoo dot com

Dolphin Girl said...

I would love to go to Australia. If I win though, I will love spending the night in San Diego! Email in profile

Dolphin Girl said...

I now follow on twitter as kdolphins7

Shawn said...

We are going to Cabela's in a few weeks and I would LOVE to stay and get away for a night! My kids love staying in hotel, so they would think that is just awesome! Thanks for the great opportunity!

Shawn

Shawn said...

I have "liked" you on Facebook from day 1!

Shawn

Shawn said...

I have "liked" you on Facebook from day 1!

Shawn

Shawn said...

I follow you on Twitter!

Shawn

Shawn said...

I subscribe via email!!

Shawn

Shawn said...

And last, but not least your button is on my blog ;)

Pam said...

Hmmm....I could think of a thousands places that I would love to go, but realistically I would take my grandchildren somewhere! They all love to stay in hotels and swim in the pool! Definitely look for with a free breakfast ~ that is a must!

Pam

Pam said...

I like you on Facebook!

Pam

Chadd said...

My wife is a very dedicated mother and she deserves a weekend of relaxing with no distractions.




murray.chadd@davison.com

Donna said...

We are planning a trip to San Diego next month. Would love to have a free night.

Donna said...

We are planning trip to San Diego on fall break. Would really love a free night.
dblong3@hotmail.com

Nikki said...

I would like to take my kids to Baltimore Maryland...it's close and it would be nice to go to the zoo or the aqaurium!

nld_rns_pes at verizon dot net

beth said...

california.....africa.....anywhere

shortygoldstein@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Barcelona. m - domic @ yahoo. com

Anonymous said...

I would go to the beach, any beach. Oh that would be heaven.

Marz04(at)verizon(dot)net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via e-mail.
Marz04(at)verizon(dot)net

Shannon V said...

Anywhere on the beach, bad need for sun, surf and sand.
stvanover at windstream dot net

Shannon V said...

I follow on facebook.
stvanover at windstream dot net

Shannon V said...

I am an email subscriber.
stvanover at windstream dot net

Kelly Gray said...

I would go somewhere warm, sunny, and beachy, oh with all inclusive of course.... somewhere where I havent traveled yet.

kelly gray said...

I "like" you on facebook...

kjgray2005@yahoo.com
kelly gray

kelly gray said...

I follow you on twitter....

kjgray2005@Yahoo.com

kelly gray

Kim said...

There is a Hilton Garden Inn about 20 miles from my house. I would totally kill to go there and get away from my kids for just one night!

kwoirhaye@yahoo.com

bgeltz said...

I would like to take a weekend trip to Dollywood to see the Christmas lights.

bgeltz said...

I like MSM on FB.

bgeltz said...

I subscribe to your e-mail.

Steph Enright said...

I would stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Las Vegas Strip South since my sister is getting married there next March and I'm the matron of honor!

felesseta at aol dot com

Steph Enright said...

I liked you on FB.

fb: Stephanie Fisher Enright

felesseta at aol dot com

Ginab5 said...

I like you on Facebook

redhead20@ca.rr.com

Ginab5 said...

I subscribe to Money Saving Madness emails.

redhead20@ca.rr.com

Ginab5 said...

I would love to go to the Hilton Garden Inn in Napa. Our 10 year anniversary is on the 22nd.

redhead20@ca.rr.com

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

I would love to go to our family cabin on San Juan Island!

heatheranne99 at gmail dot com

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

I've been a 'Liker' of Money Saving Madness on Facebook!

heatheranne99 at gmail dot com

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

Twitter follower!

heatheranne99 at gmail dot com

Kaizen Fashion Project said...

Subscribed via RSS/Google Reader!

heatheranne99 at gmail dot com

heather said...

We love to go toe disney every year, this would be a nice treat.

avioletfem@aol.com

heather said...

I liked you on facebook

avioletfem@aol.com

heather said...

I follow you on twitter

avioletfem@aol.com

heather said...

I follow you on twitter

avioletfem@aol.com

heather said...

I subscribe to your rss feed via google reader

Anonymous said...

San Diego where my niece lives! We've been putting it off.

LaRae
laraem@q.com

lori said...

California or Florida.

Conway said...

I would love to go to the one pictured! That looks beautiful! However, we would probably stay closer to home....regardless of where we go, it would be great to have a night away!

conways@fasd.k12.pa.us

Conway said...

I follow you on Facebook!

conways@fasd.k12.pa.us

Conway said...

I follow you on Twitter~!

conways@fasd.k12.pa.us

Unknown said...

I think I'd have to say Asheville, NC - it's close to home, yet sooo beautiful!

thedealscoop @ yahoo . com

Unknown said...

I like you on Facebook

thedealscoop @ yahoo . com

Unknown said...

I follow you on Twitter

thedealscoop @ yahoo . com

Unknown said...

I subscribe in a reader

thedealscoop @ yahoo . com

Anonymous said...

I already was a liker on your facebook! thanks for all you do!
crashlehcar84@hotmail.com

Tama said...

I would like to visit the Florida Keys and spend the night there.
Merceclub@aol.com

Tama said...

I subscribe by email.
merceclub@aol.com

Stacy said...

I would go to San Fransico and wine country. Mallchild1@aol.com

Stacy said...

I like you on facebook.
Mallchild1@aol.com

seaside44 said...

We would probably go to Myrtle Beach since we didn't get to go this summer.

seaside44 said...

I like you on facebook.
seaside44@hotmail.com

mom said...

love you on face book

Stephanie said...

I would like something around Cincinatti! And yes, we would take the kids, all 4 of them! lol

SG19816@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

I am a fan on facebook

SG19816@yahoo.com

Maria said...

This would make for a great night away from the littles.

mariaquackenbush@gmail.com

Maria said...

I "like" you on facebook too!

mariaquackenbush@gmail.com

pandy said...

That Florida location sure looks nice. But it would probably have to be somewhere nearby. A night away sounds lovely!

pandy said...

I subscribe to your feed.

Cambria said...

I would love to go somewhere that we could enjoy the beautiful fall weather. Maybe somewhere in Michigan or even Wisconsin!

cam8724@yahoo.com

Cambria said...

I also receive your emails :)

cam8724@yahoo.com

Robin said...

I subscribe to emails and am now a liker on FB.

Anonymous said...

Naples, florida for sure!
nicolespam@yahoo.com

Becky said...

How fun would this be? I would go somewhere close (because of the kids) probably a night in yellowstone. My hubby has never been there.

beckyvilos at hotmail dot com

Becky said...

I like you on facebook!

beckyvilos at hotmail dot com

Becky said...

I also have your button.

jasonandbeckyvilos.blogspot.com

beckyvilos at hotmail dot com

Becky said...

I also get your emails. Thanks for everything you do. I hope to win one of these giveaways someday! :)

beckyvilos at hotmail dot com

Becky said...

I just posted about this givaway on my facebook page. :)

beckyvilos at hotmail dot com

Colleen said...

If I could go anywhere it would be Paris. I'd leave my children with my parents so that my husband and I could have some quality time and then I'd worry about them the whole time....lol.
cthompson1477@gmail dot com

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...

I'm a liker on facebook.
thompson1477@msn dot com

Tara said...

Maine...for some reason I've always wanted to go there!
huffychic@gmail.com

Tara said...

like you on facebook
huffychic@gmail.com

Tara said...

subscribe in google reader
huffychic@gmail.com

Tara said...

follow you on twitter
huffychic@gmail.com
@huffychic

Ceci said...

I think somewhere along the beach (Gulf Coast)!

cecirnld@gmail.com

Ceci said...

I like you on fb

Sarah said...

I am a follower on FB!

Ceci said...

I subscribe to your feed!
cecirnld@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I receive your daily emails!

Ceci said...

I am an email subscriber too!
cecirnld@gmail.com

Bonita12 said...

We are heading to Florida in October...would choose a hotel near the beach.
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

Bonita12 said...

email subscriber
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

Bonita12 said...

I like you on facebook.
bonnie phillips walker
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

tristatecruisers said...

I would love a "get-a-way" that's anywhere with my hubby--we've been married for 23 years this october and only "got away alone" the first year of marriage--this one nite get-a-away would be like a second honeymoon :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

tristatecruisers said...

"Like" Money Saving Madness on FB :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

tristatecruisers said...

subscribe via e-mail :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

shirleyacarr said...

I follow you on twitter and facebook! I posted your link on both re:this giveaway! I really hope I win this because I need a vacation so badly. Having three boys and being single, you just can't do nice things like this for yourself. College takes all your money from both jobs! This is very awesome what you do and I appreciate all the great info you give me and my family! Thanks again! Shirley Carr
"thenumbaonemom@yahoo.com"

shirleyacarr said...

I would go to New York!! Would love to see the city!
"thenumbaonemom@yahoo.com"

shirleyacarr said...

I also would like to go to Hawaii! That would be a trip of a lifetime!!!
"Thenumbaonemom@yahoo.com"

shirleyacarr said...

I have always wanted to go to San Francisco! Never been that far west before!

tommyb said...

I'd take my wife for an over night trip to Bloomington/Indy area. A night by our selves and then spend a day with our oldest who is in Bloomington for school.


spankn69 at hotmail dot com

shirleyacarr said...

I would like to go to Florida too! The trip alone would be worth it! Thanks so much!
"thenumbaonemom@yahoo.com"

shirleyacarr said...

I signed up for your emails too!
"thenumbaonemom@yahoo.com"

Jenn said...

My husband and I would go to the Detroit Hilton Garden. We never had the chance to take a honeymoon so this would be a nice getaway that we could use as our honeymoon (yet close by).

jrosencr@gmail.com

Jenn said...

I follow you on Twitter.

jrosencr@gmail.com

Jenn said...

I subscribe to your emails.

jrosencr@gmail.com

Jenn said...

I 'Like' Money Saving Madness on Facebook.

jrosencr@gmail.com

Sunnie said...

I would stay in Hawaii.
sunnie woodyplus2@msn.com

Sunnie said...

Iam an email subscriber.
sunniewoody plus2@msn.com

Melissa said...

We would stay in San Francisco!!!

Melissa said...

I follow/subscrive to your blog with my reader!

mdb3383@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Seattle, there is so much to do and see

markp97006@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Have you e-mail

Kristen said...

I'd love to go back to Maine.

couponboss at gmail dot com

Dawn D said...

I would love to go to Italy

Dawn D said...

Email subscriber

Dawn D said...

facebook fan

Diana R. said...

I am a FB fan!

Diana R.
princessdi2112@yahoo.com

Diana R said...

I an an email subscriber!

Thanks!

Diana R.
princessdi2112@yahoo.com

Diana R said...

I would love to use it in Puerto Rico. They have three locations but I am guessing the one that is closest to the city. The website says it would be at Lagoon Villas. Either of the three would be fine with me! I would use it in December since that is when I have time off from work!

Diana R.
princessdi2112@yahoo.com

Jaime said...

If I could go anywhere for the night...it would be Hawaii!
jaime_890 at hotmail dot com

Jaime said...

I follow you on twitter as @perk0130!
jaime_890 at hotmail dot com

Karen said...

I'd love to go to Washington, DC.

Michael said...

I like you on FB

mwalker26@kc.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Vegas Baby!!!

tsgsusans@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via e-mail.

Anonymous said...

I would stay at Sanibel Island, Florida.
Catherine M
mooremessages@hotmail.com

Tammy said...

I would go to California.

Tuckersmomi said...

maybe north conway, nh? momconnection@yahoo.com

Heather D. said...

Would want to visit my mother in Hilton Head Island!

amazec@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

It's hard to choose. I've never been to SanFrancisco. I think that's the next place in the US that I would like to visit.

Anonymous said...

I would love to visit my son in Pittsburgh. I do not get to go very often and would love to see him:)

Subscription Box Girl said...

wow-Hawaii would be my first choice.

Subscription Box Girl said...

i subscribe via a reader-my Yahoo!
danachristinejones at yahoo dot com

Flowerg said...

I would use it for Homewood Suites by Hilton® in Jackson Wyoming. Thanks!

romapup at gmail dot com

Flowerg said...

Following you on twitter
@romapr09

romapup at gmail dot com

Flowerg said...

"Liked" Money Saving Madness on Facebook.

romapup at gmail dot com

Flowerg said...

Subscriber to Money Saving Madness via email subscription.

romapup at gmail dot com

Paulette said...

I would love to visit D.C. to visit family!

mullinsp3@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Omaha, NE, has one and it's close; I'd like to surprise my husband for his birthday
nfontaine1@juno.com

Anonymous said...

I like you on fb
nfontaine1@juno.cm

Anonymous said...

I like you on fb
nfontaine1@juno.cm

Theresa said...

I'd take a visit to D.C.

Brenda O. said...

I would go to New York City and watch a Broadway show!
My (40th) birthday is September 22 so this would be such a treat!
brlyca@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

I would stay somewhere close with my hubby!
michelletbutler at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

I like you on facebook
michelletbutler at gmail dot com

Michelle said...

I get your newsletter
michelletbutler at gmail dot com

Marching Pink Elephants said...

hi, i signed up for your email reader.

Parris said...

Charleston, SC would be my choice! Gorgeous city and wonderful history!
parris_shirona@yahoo.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.