Welcome to Money Saving Madness! This site is dedicated to helping you shop smart and save more! Here you will find coupons, deals and creative ways to save!

Don't miss any of my great deals and money saving tips by subscribing for FREE via email or RSS feed.

9.10.2010

Giveaway: Totino's Back-to-School Pack

As you jot down pencils and notebooks on your shopping list, remember to include Totino´s® Party Pizza® and Pizza Rolls® Snacks - kids´ most favorite thing for your freezer!

This fall, Totino´s is also helping to support your child´s school. Totino´s Party Pizzas will now carry Box Tops for Education! Now through September 15, Totino´s is offering two Box Tops for Education on every Totino´s product. Totino´s is also giving away 10,000 Bonus Box Tops, school supplies and free Totino´s snacks to eight lucky schools through the "Make School a Better Place Sweepstakes!" To enter, visit

http://www.boxtops4education.com/Sweepstakes.aspx/Totino-s--and-Avery--Making-School-A-Better-Place/304w



Giveaway
One lucky winner will receive prize pack including a backpack and school supplies, a coupon for FREE Totino´s® Party Pizza® and FREE Pizza Rolls® Snacks, as well as 25 Bonus Box Tops!

You can enter this giveaway up to 5 times. The winner will be chosen randomly on Monday, September 20th. Make sure to leave a seperate comment for each entry and include your email for contact purposes only.
 
REQUIRED: 1. Leave a comment in this post and let me know how you survive the time between after school and dinner.  Be sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you are the winner.

2. "Like" Money Saving Madness on Facebook. Be sure to come back and let me know you became a fan along with your email. If you already are a fan, just let me know for an entry.

3. Follow me on Twitter. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you are following my tweets along with your email address.

4. Subscribe to Money Saving Madness via a RSS reader or email subscription. Leave a comment along with your email to let me know you have done so.

5. Grab my blog button for your site. Leave a comment with your link.

This giveaway is being provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.  All opinions and thoughts are my own.  General Mills and MyBlogSpark provided me with a prize pack for review.

Giveaway: Totino's Back-to-School PackSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print

138 comments:

Anonymous said...

To survive after school and 4 kids is different day to day. The key things that remain the same though are; having dinner planned in advance so I'm not stuck in kitchen. Have a snack ready and after a break homework gets done before they are all to tired and cranky. After that we have the evening to eat and relax with daddy when he is done with work :-)

Xio Callahan

slickvalve@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I like to prepare all snacks for the week when I have time on the weekends that way they can just grab one if I am busy.
Vicky S.
visinglet@aol.com

The Diva said...

Whe nwe all get home, I let them sit at their activity table while I cook. They have everything under the sun in that table, and I like the fact that they aren't staring at the TV the whole time. :)

ashlea729 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I LIKE you on Facebook
Nicole
nmatson78@comcast.net

The Diva said...

I also just added your button to my blog. :)

ashlea729 at gmail dot com

The Diva said...

And I love you on Facebook. LOL I've liked you for a while! :)

ashlea729 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

In the afternoons we the kids go to the kitchen table and do homework while I fix dinner. Usually they have a snack in their aftercare programs.

lisathornton@click1.net

Anonymous said...

I like you on facebook.

lisathornton@click1.net

Rebecca said...

My kids love Totinos
I like you on FB
mrsferguson_math@yahoo.com
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Like you on Facebook. I love pizza bites because they are fast food to make and are yum! yum! good!

Donette

Karen said...

The kids go in their rooms to "chill out" during that time. The littlest one doesn't get home until 4:30!!

katrina said...

I liked having different snacks available for when the kids came home from school. Sometimes it would be a snack right from the oven or maybe some veggies and dip. I would just set it out and they would enjoy

Anonymous said...

I survive by using the crockpot for those really busy days and dishes that I have prepped parts of it on weekends so I can throw it together that night quickly.

Andrea Dorn
short74717@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I am subscribed to your facebook.

Andrea Dorn
short74717@msn.com

Anonymous said...

I am subscribed to your email.

Andrea Dorn
short74717@msn.com

A said...

Preparing dinner while children are doing homeworks is a great way to survive!

misspink_4@hotmail.com

A said...

I like you on facebook!

misspink_4@hotmail.com

A said...

I am an email suscriber

misspink_4@hotmail.com

judyyy said...

I have a snack ready for them when they get home.We then do homework so they don;t get tired and whine about doing it later.Then they can play until dinner. We have a simple dinner during the week and an early bedtime.
judyylee@hotmail.com

judyyy said...

email subscriber
judyylee@hotmail.com

judyyy said...

I follow on FB

Crystal said...

I always plan out the dinners for the week so that I can have dinner done early.

Crystal said...

I follow you on facebook. :) And my email is crystalmmc78@gmail.com

I always try to plan meals in advance helps things go smoothly.

rudie2shoes said...

I'm already subscribed to you!

JC said...

I usually fix quick snack for kids, like fruit smoothies or bite size brownies.

JC said...

I'm a subscriber

Tracy said...

we survive by eating a snack and then playing outside while the weather is nice

Tracy said...

we survive by eating a snack and then playing outside while the weather is nice

rtaukerman at hotmail.com

Rachelle R said...

to survive, we have a small snack, finish homework, and play outside (weather permitting)

rreyes62682@yahoo.com

Rachelle R said...

i follow you on facebook

rreyes62682@yahoo.com

Rachelle R said...

i subscribe to emails

rreyes62682@yahoo.com

mindyvol said...

My kid are always hungry after school so they have a spot in the pantry with snacks that they can eat. I also try to encourage them to have fruit, cheese, or yogurt for a snack too.

Mindy

mindy_avonmom@yahoo.com

mindyvol said...

I subscribe to your newsletter via email.

Mindy

mindy_avonmom@yahoo.com

mindyvol said...

I like you on Facebook.

Mindy

mindy_avonmom@yahoo.com

sohamolina said...

My daughter likes to munch on fruits after school.

Anonymous said...

I survive after school by already having things planned to keep the kids productive and busy when they get home. i like to have them pick out their clothes for the next day so that the next morning isn't chaotic.

Beka B.

mestizas_angel74@yahoo.com

sohamolina said...

I am sohamolina (Soha M) FB liker---- eddiem11@ca.rr.com

Michelle said...

My little boy is not in school yet but I like all the tips!
Missmich911 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

I have a snack ready for afterschool, and then homework if there is any, while I prepare supper. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to you via email. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

lori said...

We usually cut up fresh fruit for snacks on the weekends which is then served with yogurt for an
easy and healthy snack.

Anonymous said...

I like you on Faceobook.

jbagadair at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

We have a snack and they tell me how their school day went. I prepare dinner while they do their homework.
Marz04(at)verizon(dot)net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via e-mail.

Marz04(at)verizon(dot)net

Veronica said...

Having three kids, It is all about planning everything, everyday to make sure it goes smoothly. After picking up the kids from school, we usually have a snack, relax/unwind, and start on their homework while I prepare dinner. Definitely helps to have all the meals planned ahead of time :)

Veronica said...

I "Like" Money Saving Madness on Facebook, Thanks for a great giveaway :)

Veronica said...

I also follow you on twitter @vhenline, thanks :)

Veronica said...

I am an e-mail subscriber, thank you!

Bonita12 said...

My son likes to have a snack after school...a sandwich, slice of pizza or chicken taquitos.
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

Bonita12 said...

I like you on Facebook as Bonnie Phillips Walker.
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

Bonita12 said...

email subscriber
bwalker1123 at gmail dot com

kelly gray said...

i subscribe to your rss feed

kjgray2005@yahoo.com
kelly gray

kelly gray said...

after school my survival skills vary, sometimes its a snack with all of the kids or its hit or miss the little one will frequently come in and out and snack or drink juice....
kjgray2005@yahoo.com

kelly gray said...

i follow you on twitter
kjgray2005@yahoo.com

kelly gray said...

I "like" you on facebook
kjgray2005@yahoo.com

bgeltz said...

Usually my son helps me prepare dinner. He is involved from start to finish.

bgeltz said...

I like Money Saving Madness on FB.

bgeltz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bgeltz said...

I subscribe to your e-mail.
bambi2 at windstream dot net

Steph Enright said...

I survive the time b/c thankfully my 3yo son still takes a short nap and then begs for cartoons.

felesseta at aol dot com

Steph Enright said...

I liked you on FB.

fb: Stephanie Fisher Enright

felesseta at aol dot com

Steph Enright said...

I follow you on Twitter.

twitter dot com / stephenright

Steph Enright said...

I subscribe via email.

felesseta at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

It definitely has to be a planned snack - apples w/peanut butter, grapes and some crackers - otherwise, they eat junk.
Michele R.
momran03@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

My kids love pizza... let alone a party!

LaRae
laraem@q.com

seaside44 said...

I let the kids do homework, while I prepare the next school day's lunches and snacks.

seaside44 said...

I like you on facebook.
seaside44@hotmail.com

Stephanie said...

To survive after school, I do our bath time, and then it is clean up time, so everything is picked up before supper. If things are already clean then they can play, but 15 min before supper is mandatory clean up! LOL

SG19816@yahoo.com

Stephanie said...

I am a facebook fan!

SG19816@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

To survive after school but before dinner we try to offer healthy snacks of fruit, vegetables, or yogurt... but some days we splurge and have something more fun than healthy :)

Julie

julie(dot)twining(at)gmail.com

Jennifer said...

My kids get home and have a snack as they tell me about their day. Then they get a little time to chill out, play or whatever they want to do to unwind. Then we have homework time and I am around to help if they need it. And one key for me for a less stressful time between school and dinner is to have dinner all planned out so there isn't any rush to get something or temptation to just go out and grab something.

Julie said...

I'm a facebook fan

julie(dot)twining@gmail(dot)com

Julie said...

I follow you on twitter too :)

julie(dot)twining(at)gmail.com

Janelle said...

My kids come home, wash their hands, change their clothes, do their homework and then head outside to play. We have them in soccer too, which tires them out before dinner

Janelle said...

I follow on twitter @arizonafamilies

arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Janelle said...

I like you on facebook: arizona families

arizonafamilies@hotmail.com

Tara said...

We have a snack around 4pm and dinner between 6-6:30. Having a routine helps!
huffychic@gmail.com

Tara said...

like you on facebook
huffychic@gmail.com

Tara said...

follow on twitter
huffychic@gmail.com

Tara said...

subscribe in reader
huffychic@gmail.com

Becky said...

We do something different every day. But I try to have something fun planned. A light snack is way important to keep them going.

beckyvilos at hotmail dot com

Becky said...

We do something different every day. But I try to have something fun planned. A light snack is way important to keep them going.

beckyvilos at hotmail dot com

Becky said...

I like you on facebook! It is a great way to get your posts quickly.

beckyvilos at hotmail dot com

Becky said...

I also subscribe to your blog via email.

beckyvilos at hotmail dot com

Becky said...

I also already have your botton on my blog. Sorry it is a private blog. jasonandbeckyvilos.blogspot.com

beckyvilos at hotmail dot com

Becky said...

I just posted about this givaway on my facebook page. Don't you just love facebook!? Although, if one of my friends wins over me....grrr... ;)

beckyvilos at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow MSM on FB and via e-mail. Posted this give-a-way on my FB page too. My kids have been enjoying Totinos as an after school and anytime snack for a long time. It's a classic.
iluvsmybabies@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

We had a real problem with my son and daughter coming home from school and eating everything that wasn't nailed down. My husband would come home shortly after and say it looked like a swarm of locusts descended on our kitchen. Now the rule is 1 healthy snack as soon as they come home and nothing else until dinner. Homework also has to be done and all three dogs walked before there's a snack too.

shel704 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

Facebook fan: Michelle Hudak
shel704 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

Twitter follower @auntiethesis
shel704 at aol dot com

Unknown said...

Google Reader subscriber
shel704 at aol dot com

shirley said...

I have snacks out, we talk, and start homework.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

shirley said...

Follow on twitter @countrynest
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

shirley said...

Email subscriber
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tristatecruisers said...

to survive the afternoon hunger--i would make a few pizza rolls cause they are bite-size and my kids love them :)

tristatecruisers said...

"Like" Money Saving Madness on FB :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

tristatecruisers said...

subscribe via e-mail :)

marci
tristatecruisers at yahoo dot com

Sheila Hickmon said...

My daughter grabs a snack when she gets home, and we normally read books or color for an hour or so before I start dinner.

Thanks!
fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

Sheila Hickmon said...

Twitter follower {mom2anutball}

fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

Sheila Hickmon said...

"Like" you on facebook (Sheila H.)

fineinsanity {at} live {dot} com

Sunnie said...

I let the kids have a snack after school and they cant eat anything after 4pm to save room for dinner.
sunniewoody plus2@msn.com

Sunnie said...

Iam an email subscriber.
sunniewoody plus2@msn.com

Dawn D said...

Email subscriber

Dawn D said...

Facebook fan

Dawn D said...

A healthy snack

tamiv said...

I enjoy a nice cup of flavored coffee in the afternoon!

tamiv said...

Email Subscriber!

tamiv said...

Like you on Facebook!

Jolene said...

tortillas and cheese, fruit snacks, bananas, pizza rolls, etc. I have them on hand at all times, as my only one left at home has practice after school until 6:30, she is raveness when I get her home. So she has a good snack, until dinner, sometimes 2..
bratwoman@peoplepc.com

Jolene said...

I visit you on Facebook

bratwoman@peoplepc.com

Jolene said...

I love the Rss the best..
bratwoman@peoplepc.com

Angie said...

I homeschool my kids, so when they are finished with their schoolwork, they either head outside or go occupy themselves in their rooms or play video games. They know not to show up near the kitchen or I might make them cook!

Angie said...

I'm following you on Twitter - mothriftymom@gmail.com

Brenda said...

My kids are pretty organized so things aren't too chaotic. Both girls go outside with the neigbors to ride their bikes, play basketball or whatever they need to do to expend some energy. Dinner is at 5:30 and by that time they have about 1/2 of their homework done. So, I think the routine that we have works to prevent me from getting too stressed!

Candace said...

To survive after school and dinner we need a planned activity and a snack. readysetwin at gmail dot com

Wichita Coupons said...

I don't know that I would call it survive. It's really the only small amount I have to play with my kids. Because after dinner it's time for baths and bedtime. So, I play and talk with them, hear about their day.

nat said...

A snack usually gets me through - granola, apple, something light and healthy.

nat said...

I have your button.

www.the-chronicles-of-nat.blogspot.com

natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com

nat said...

I subscribe via RSS

natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com

nat said...

I follow you on twitter. @natashajparker

natasha.parker@sanmina-sci.com

Steph S said...

I allow myself a little time to sit and rest before jumping into the rest of the evening. It makes all the difference.

ms0812(at)zoominternet(dot)net

Unknown said...

I give him a snack and a light meal after school but before homework so he wont drive me crazy lol

Unknown said...

i subscribed

janetfaye said...

When my children were young after dinner was time to do homework and after dinner was tv or time to read and a snack.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I like Money Saving Madness on FB - Janet Fri

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

I follow you on Twitter - Janetfaye

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

janetfaye said...

Subscribed with Google Reader.

janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

debbie russell said...

Doing homework while cooking dinner.
jrus902781@charter.net

Katrina said...

my daughter is still young but I try and plan a craft or small activity for that time!

ykatrina at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

added money saving madness to my likes on fb. thanks for posting this...time between school ending and dinner...small healthy snack.

Allison said...

We survive by doing something fun (reading, playing a game) and getting some homework done.

allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

Allison said...

Facebook fan

allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

Allison said...

Twitter follower


allisonsbj3(at)gmail(dot)com

lmurley2000 said...

we eat a light snack when they get in from school

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

like MSM on facebook-lmurley2000

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

follow on twitter-lmurley2000

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

email subscriber

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.